Chapter 34

Author's Perspective

The young couple was wrapped under the sheets. The blonde snuggled more into his lover's warmth. His abdomen was touching the ravenette's abdomen while his head was resting on Jungkook's bicep.

Jungkook's arms were perfectly wrapped around Taehyung's slim waist and his head was resting in Taehyung's neck. Their legs were shuffled with each other. 

Taehyung felt warm kisses on his neck and he opened up his eyes in between the midnight to see that Jungkook was being cosy though he was still asleep.

Taehyung chuckled softly and started to play with the shiny ravenette hair.

He poked his finger in Jungkook's ear playfully and the ravenette mumbled something in his sleep.

Taehyung giggled silently and pecked his cheek softly. He intertwined his hands with Jungkook and silently admired him while he was sleeping.

He noticed that Jungkook was the same little boy that he loved. Jungkook was a totally different person when he came to Hong Kong. When Taehyung met him after a long time, he missed his old Jungkook. But while sleeping next to him he could see the real boy he loved.

Jungkook's lips were parted, revealing his cute bunny teeth. Taehyung couldn't help but connected his lips on him. He softly kissed them and smiled afterwards.

"You know how much I waited for this to happen?" Taehyung whispered softly and caressed Jungkook's cheeks.

"I love you so much Kookie" he whispered and closed his eyes while holding onto Jungkook's muscular body.

Jungkook's Perspective

I felt warm breaths on my neck and I opened my eyes and found the most gorgeous person in my arms. His long eyelashes were nicely falling on his cheeks and I softly brushed his cheeks with my thumb. 

His legs were rolled with my legs. I pulled him more into my embrace and captured his lips with mine. His lips tasted so good and I was getting addicted to them. I didn't want to ruin his sleep but I couldn't resist myself to kiss him again and again.

I dug my face into his neck and softly kissed his soft skin. I slightly sucked on his neck and stroked his curvy waist. He moved a little and turned his back to me. 

I hugged his waist and pulled him closer to me. I softly stroked his thighs and he started to move and I kissed his shoulder. I put my head over his and closed my eyes while smelling his sweet scent.

~~~~

I heard some buzzing sound. I didn't want to wake up so early because I wanted to cuddle with him but I had to get up since my phone was buzzing.

I was feeling so lazy but still I sat up and grabbed my phone. I picked up the call and leaned to kiss my gorgeous baby who was sleeping peacefully.

"Hello?" I asked in my husky voice.

"S-sir? You need to come here. Right now." My manager panicked on the phone.

"Why? What's wrong?" I was surprised and stood up to wear my clothes.

"S-sir, your father"

"What happened to him?" I asked worriedly.

"He found unconscious in his room, because of the overdose of drugs"

"W-WHAT??" I ran outside fastly after wearing my clothes and slammed the door hard.

Taehyung's Perspective

I heard a noise and I woke up surprised and then I looked all around in the room. Jungkook wasn't there.

I stood up and wore my clothes.

"Kookie?" I asked and knocked on the bathroom door but no one was there.

"Where did he go?" I wondered where he left without waking me up.

I walked outside and I stood on the balcony. I stretched my arms and yawned. I looked down and then my eyes caught a car in front of the building.

I could see a figure of a girl, and she seemed familiar, very familiar. She was the same girl that I saw with Jungkook. 

I narrowed my eyes and looked carefully at her and then I saw a man running into her direction. The man seemed familiar too.

"Jungkook?" 

My heart started to beat fastly. What was he doing there? With her.

I then saw him sitting in the backseat of the car and the girl sat with him. They closed the door and the car went away.

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Why did he leave with her? 

I didn't want to think anything wrong but I couldn't help it.

I felt tears on my cheeks. I wanted to believe him. But after all of that how?

Everything that happened between us was real? 

I ran to my previous room to search my hyungs to tell them about it. I didn't want to lose him again after all of the bad days, I just wanted him to be with me.

*****

Hope you like it