Chapter 40

Jungkook's Perspective

As I sat into the cab, I looked out of the window. The same old streets, the same old roads. Nothing has changed too much. It was just perfect as it was.

"Kookie, what are you doing there? Come here, help me" his beautiful face had a frown because he couldn't open up the box of flour. I was peacefully admiring him through the window of his bakery but poor him was in a little trouble. So, I decided to stop admiring him for a while and decided to help him.

I chuckled shortly and held the box in my hands. My hand touched his hand and he blinked his eyes cutely as his cheeks turned red.

"Here you go, Tae" I gave him the opened up box of flour and he took it with shaky hands.

"Woah, carefully" I tried to help him but the box slipped from his hands and the flour was now all over me. 

I coughed hard and he started to laugh at me but as I looked at him with disappointment, he was quick enough to control his laughs.

"It's just because of you, you should've held it carefully" I whined and started to brush off the flour from me which made me look like a white monster.

"Sorry Kookie, here, let me help you" he stepped closer and pulled out his handkerchief to wipe my face. 

I didn't realise but I got lost into his deep eyes. He was effortlessly beautiful. I was wondering how a sweet concentrated frown on his face made him look so cute. He blinked his doe eyes innocently as he wiped the flour from my face.

My lips were formed into a smile and I forgot how to blink. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He slowly rubbed his soft delicate fingertips on my eyes and lips to clean them.

He blew some air from his mouth to clean my hair. I closed my eyes as his breath met my face. He ruffled my hair with his hands to get the excess flour out of my hair.

"Hmm, you okay Kookie?" He asked with his calmed voice.

"If you're here then I am always okay" I whispered slowly and he looked away with his shy expression and a sweet smile.

He walked to the counter and started to work and I looked at the most beautiful person in front of me. 

"Stop looking at me, I can't work" he whined with pouty lips and I chuckled.

"That's the problem dear, I can't look away when you're around me" I said and he hid his face into his hands, leaving me to chuckle at how cute he was.

~~~~

"Where do you want to go sir?" The driver asked in the cab and I shook my head to get out of my old memories.

"Ah, the bakery and the cafe named as 'the Kim's'' I said and he nodded.

My lips were formed into a huge smile because I was just some metres away from him. I would finally get to hold him. I would finally tell him how much I love him. 

"We are here sir" the driver said and I jumped out of the car, not forgetting to pay him.

I ran into the same street to go to his bakery and I reached there. 

The same old place but....

.... It wasn't the old bakery.

"The flower shop?" I read the sign board on the old bakery which was now a flower shop.

My smile dropped and I put down the bag which was on my back. I didn't know what was going on. I looked around, everything was just the same but the bakery wasn't.

"Hello, how can I help you sir?" A lady walked over to me as I looked strangely at the flower shop.

"Uh, I, Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook. I used to come here but it was a bakery at the time" I said and she looked at me from head to toe which I found weird.

"You're Jeon Jungkook? The Jeon's son" she squealed and I seriously got scared first.

"C-can you please help me?" I asked and she nodded her head rapidly with a wide smile.

"Sir, this might be a bakery before but now it's my flower shop. Actually I bought this place from a lady, three months ago and since then it's my shop" 

"WHAT? I mean h-how? When?" I asked desperately.

"No idea sir" 

"D-do you have any contact with your buyer? Any address? Or any contact number?" I asked, more like begged her but she just shook her head left & right. 

I ran my hands through my hair frustrated. Where did he go? Why wasn't he there? Why? Why was it happening? 

I turned around and got into another cab to go somewhere else.

I then reached the place where I had to go and I took a very long breath before pushing the bell.

And then the door flew open.

"H-hi Jimin"

"J-JUNGKOOK?" 

******

Hah, guys! 

Hope you like it.