Chapter 41

Author's Perspective

"J-JUNGKOOK?"

Jimin looked at him with his widened eyes. His heart was pounding in his chest. 

Jungkook stepped closer and held his friend into his trembling arms. He dug his face into the short male's shoulder and cried silently. 

Jimin closed his eyes and the tears rushed down his cheeks. He took a long breath and pushed the ravenette away.

"Why are you here now? Huh? Why did you come here now? Did you get the time to meet me now? You fucking bastard" Jimin pushed him by hitting his chest and slapped him many times and Jungkook just stood there silently.

"Do you even have any idea how worried I was? You just left. No contact. No need of informing us. Well why would you contact us? I mean you are a big man now. Having dollars and company. And we are the small people" Jimin said with anger and frustration as he cried.

Jungkook closed his eyes as the tears fell down. The words couldn't be escaped from his mouth. He was hurt.

"I, I .. I missed you, you stupid little brat" Jimin had enough and he couldn't control himself. He pulled the ravenette into his house and cried while hugging him tightly. Jungkook hugged back and the two of them cried hardly into each other's arms.

"H-how are you?" Jimin asked as he cupped the ravenette's face into his hands and wiped his tears away.

"I, I am sorry. I am sorry Jiminssi" Jungkook cried again and Jimin hugged him again. 

The two of them cried together because the soulmates were meeting after a long time. Jimin was showing his anger and pain all together and Jungkook was apologetic for being like that.

The other side...

Taehyung was laying on his bed in his room as he stared blankly at the wall. Soon he heard the click sound of the doorknob, signalling that someone was coming inside. 

He sat upon his bed and watched his aunt coming to his way while holding the plate with fruits.

"Tae dear, I get you some fruits" she said with a smile and sat near him and put the plate in front of him.

Taehyung was still lost somewhere and he didn't hear anything that she said. He was just stroking his melon sized tummy in which there was his little baby who was five months old now.

"Tae, please eat something at least for the baby" she said and after the mention of his baby he looked at her aunt with full attention. 

"Just have the fruits dear" she put the plate in his hands and he started to have them. He silently chewed up the pieces of fruits and his aunt admired him as he kept on eating cutely with a pout.

Taehyung was now living with his Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung and his aunt was living just some blocks away. 

She decided to sell her bakery because she had no time to look after it. Taehyung couldn't work there plus she was getting busy with her children Jisung and Jenny. Jenny was younger than Jisung who was seven years old now. She needed to sell her bakery and she did. 

Her husband could earn enough for the family and she was happy to get back to her place, Daegu where Taehyung was living with his hyungs.

Taehyung had his siblings and parents but he couldn't let them be aware about what had happened to him so that they won't get worried. But he didn't know that they were already aware of the fact that Taehyung was pregnant and they were fully supportive of that.

It wasn't an issue for Taehyung, the main issue was what he would tell his baby when he would grow up and would ask about his father. 

That his father cheated and left? It was killing Taehyung from the inside and he sometimes tried to take his life away but whenever he looked down at his belly, his hand would stop working. 

It wasn't the innocent child's fault. He didn't want the child to suffer. He just wanted a good life for his baby. And the baby was his only motive to live.

~~~~

"Why did you cheat on him?" Jimin asked Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows with confusion.

"What? C-cheated?" 

"Taehyung came to me while crying. His body looked very lifeless. He got paler and thinner. He was just crying and crying. Why did you do that to him? Why Jungkook? How could you do that with his innocent heart?" Jimin asked angrily with gritted teeth.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, now I have to tell you what I am talking about? You fucking cheated him. With your fiance. You fucking kissed her in front of his eyes. And then after spending a night with him you just ran away with her, leaving him all alone in such an unbearable pain" 

"SHUT UP! JUST STOP IT! How can you even say that without knowing anything? I didn't kiss her, it was a misunderstanding. And I didn't run away with her. My father, my father was in need of me. I couldn't tell anyone about that, not even him. I could never leave him or cheat him. The problem is that he didn't trust me enough. He should've waited for me. I was in such a pain that you can never understand. I had to leave you all and this place because of my mom. I couldn't afford her medications which cost thousands of dollars and I had no choice left. I couldn't see her dying. But see what I am getting in return" Jungkook sobbed hardly that now his hiccups could be heard.

"W-WHAT? Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Jimin asked.

"What should I tell you? Oh Jimin, give me a thousand dollars, I want to pay my mother's medication fees" Jungkook chuckled pathetically.

"You should've told me" Jimin whispered sadly.

"How could I ask you for that? You had already done a lot to me. I had no choice so I had to join the company. Every day and every night was like a hell to me. I would get drunk in the nights and would cry on the sweater that he gave me. I have missed you and him every second and here I am standing in front of you who is blaming me for cheating someone that I loved with all of my heart." Jungkook cried.

"Oh gosh, I, I am so sorry Jungkook. I am so sorry" Jimin panicked.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked after controlling his sobs.

Jimin looked at the ground and kept quiet.

"Jimin, WHERE IS HE?" He asked angrily and shook his friend from his shoulders.

"I don't know, I last saw him months ago. I tried to contact him but he disappeared like you did" Jimin said and Jungkook stepped backward in disbelief.

"W-what?" 

"Yes, No one knows where he go. His aunt had also sold her bakery. He's gone" Jimin said and Jungkook knelt down broken on the ground.

"I, I l-lost him again" 

*******

Poor them!