Chapter 9

Jungkook's Perspective

He was standing in front of me. His long beautiful eyelashes were perfectly resting on his cheeks as he was looking down, slightly playing with his shirt.

"H-hi?" I spoke up to start a conversation.

"H-hi" he replied and raised his head to look at me. 

His eyes were beautiful as ever. My heart skipped a beat. His eyes were very deep and I wanted to drown into them.

"H-how are you?" I asked.

"I am good and y-you?" he asked with his addictive voice.

"G-good" I replied. I wondered why I was stuttering that day. Gosh he really had his effect on me. 

"Have a seat" 

He offered me the chair in the bakery and I sat down looking all around the empty cafeteria. 

It was only him and I in the cafe. I sat down on the chair behind the counter. He sat next to me on the chair and we sat together in a silence for a while.

"So, T-Taehyung, before we start this I just wanted to ask you s-something" I spoke up and he looked at me with twinkling eyes.

"Yes?" 

"C-can we be friends?" I breathed out heavily. It was really hard to ask.

"I would love to be your friend"

And his words were really surprising. I wasn't expecting that. I looked at him slightly surprised and he smiled sweetly at me.

"It's always a good start of every relationship by being good friends first" he said and looked at me with those shiny eyes and beautiful smile.

"T-thank you," I replied.

I smiled back at him and I didn't realise that I got lost in his eyes. We were staring into each other's eyes and I swear it was the best thing ever. 

He was truly irresistible and my eyes couldn't look away. I didn't know what was happening to me. I was falling deeper into him. I wanted that time to stop forever.

Everything was fine until the doorbell rang.

A new customer arrived. 

"Excuse me" he said and stood up to serve the customer. 

I rested my face on my hands and I looked at him as he walked away to serve them.