PROLOGUE

NEW FF !! MISTRESS – TAINTED FATE

Prologue

Mistress , It may be 8 letters word but this simple Eight Letter Word Is enough to make you went through hell by it’s cruel meaning ..

Every Girl Dreams for a prince charming in their Life . A prince who will come riding in the Horse and went away in the lands of happiness after making her his legally ..

Well Life is not a fairy tale !! Everything does not happen according to us , and Dreams are meant to be broken !!

What if you met a Beast in disguise of a Prince ? What if instead of bringing happiness in your life He make you introduced to darkness ? What if He crushed all your dreams by Giving you the Tag of Mistress ?

With the tag of Mistress The Tainted Fate also arrives in your door ? What will you do ? how will you overcome the tainted fate ? will you ever able to earse the Tag of mistress from your fate ?

The society only put finger on the girl’s character calling her different names but Is the girl only who is at fault ? No girls want such a fate for herself .. But Nothing is in our hand ..sometimes we are forced to choose something going against our will .. Even sometimes thinking about their own peoples happiness many girls like Khushi kill their virtues and get ready to be called as A mistress of rich business tycoons like ‘ Arnav Singh Raizada ‘

*************************************

A girl at the age of her early twenty , stood infront of Devi Mayia idol nad was busy in sharing her talks with Devi Mayia ..

Khushi: Hey Devi Mayia !! you know I am the biggest worshipper of yours .. You listen my every prayers right !! You know these days Babuji ‘s health is detoriating and that’s the reason his sweet shop is also not running well !! which make Amma very much worried that’s why I want to help Babuji while earning some money !! Aj ek interview hai .. mil jatye bas !! Raksha karna .. mera saath dena !!

******************************

From the last one hour Khsuhi was sitting in the reception oF AR Branch while stomping her feet In irritation

She was mumbling paryer to her devi mayia.. What is going on ? since last one hour She is waiting for her interview but these people are just making her wait .. Khushi just looked around the office , It’s so classy and moderate ..

Khushi : hey devi mayia will the interview take place today only ? huh ? ( She walk to the reception and said ) excuse me ? I am waiting here from last one hour ? can you tell me when the interview is going to conduct ?

The receptionist looked at her with a frown before replying

Receptionist : you have to wait sir is in a meeting !! ( khsuhi sighed and walk back to sit and receptionist shook her haed) kaha kaha se aa jate hai ?

************************************

The Selection of Model was going On and Arnav Singh Raizada who came all the way from Delhi for this purpose was also present along with the board members checking the models . but No one was upto his mark !!

He closed his eyes in frustration while arching his haed back

Arnav : ( with closed eyes) call the next candidate !! ( he asked his manager to call the reception to send the next candidate)

***************************************

Khushi sighed in relief as the Reception asked her , to go inside .. She smiled thanking her and carrying her cv close to her chest she just went inside