The small teen glared daggers at Delsin, who was lost at the hateful look. "Y-You bastard! Dating Hado-San?! You freaky dog!" He yelled. Nejire blushed heavily and hit her face in his chest, while Delsin held her shoulders, making them look like an actual couple. "M-Mineta?! What're you doing here?!" Delsin said, embarrassed and angry at the little boy. Mineta cried anime tears and pointed accusingly. "Well I was on my way here to come get you as the matches are starting. Everyone was starting to wonder where you were so I tried looking for you, only to find you canoodling with Nejire Hado, you sexual maniac!"

John raised his eyebrow. 'Canoodling? This kid will be a forever virgin, no doubt about that!' He said with Delsin agreeing. Nejire blushed as that was kinda what she came down here for but she had been caught red handed by Mineta. She turned to Delsin and smiled with a faint blush. "Well....if your classmates are looking for you, I best be going and let you get to your match....well not now as your the last event of the round but...bye!" Nejire said as she took a risk and leaned in quickly and pecked Delsin's cheek, much to his surprise and Mineta's ire.

She blushed heavily and glanced back for a second before taking off, leaving the two class A students. Delsin blushed too and touched his cheek where she kissed him. 'So soft....' He thought. Mineta stormed up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the contestant stands. "Come on! The matches are starting!" He said, pulling along a shocked Delsin. After a long annoying pestering walk to the stands from Mineta about how skillful he is at pulling girls like her and if it was possible for him to teach the short grape kid his ways, the two reached the class A.

"Delsin-kun, where were you? The matches are about to start!" Momo asked. Before Delsin could answer, Mineta did for him. "He was too busy canoodling with Hado-san to remember the Sports Festival! They were even planning on going out on a date!". Delsin sighed in annoyance. He's really going to kill this kid. "WHAT?!" class A shouted but the loudest was Kaminari, who, like Mineta, was angry at Delsin's smooth game and Momo, who was a bit heartbroken that he and Nejire are that close to each other already. She was also jealous that he was 'canoodling' with Hado and not her.

'No! There's still time to change this! I can make him see that she's not for him but I am! I just have to make him notice me, which I'll do at my match, I'll win and he'll notice me!' Yaoyorozu thought hopefully. Todoroki saw her facial expressions when she eyes Rowe, however, and frowned a bit further then what he usually did. He got up and started to walk away. Delsin himself didn't notice as he was too busy engrossed into a conversation with Jiro about who would win the first match, but John noticed Shoto's face and grinned a bit.

'Interesting! Seems Rowe is caught in a little love square! I kinda almost want to tell him he has the attention of not one but two attractive women but.....he'll figure it out in all good time. But it looks like that Todoroki boy seems to have another motive into taking down Delsin.....' He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Mina shushed everyone in the stands. "Everyone! Shush, Midoriya-san is entering! The match is starting!". Delsin widened his eyes and saw the green haired boy walk to the cemented arena with the Shinso right after them. "Fresh from the stands and the first one in one match of the day, a weird but surprisingly tough in his own right, Izuku Midoriya from Class A!". The crowd including his class cheered loud for the broccoli boy as he stood there. "And in the other corner, we have a kid from the General Studies, he's the mysterious, Hitoshi Shinso from Class C!".

The audience cheered for him as well but when it does down, the match started. It started off with pointless taunting from Shinso's part, trying yo egg on Izuku who kept his mouth shut but when Shinso started badmouthing this friends like Delsin, Ochako, Tanya, Momo, and Mashirao and even Katsuki, Izuku didn't take this well and retorted, unknowingly falling into Shinso's trap as Izuku stopped yelling back at him and stood still, almost as if he were being ordered to.