He didn't care if he wanted to be the number one hero so bad that he'd ignore his man like responsibilities. Hell, he'll even take the part where he pushed his goals on his youngest child. Although a bit much, it was still doable but He draws the line at domestic abuse. You never put your hands on a woman or child. Ever. So for Endeavour to do that, already makes him a piece of shit and literally the worst super hero ever in his mind.

'Damn.....poor Shoto. His life was hell, far worse than even my own. In terms of suffering and enduring, Shoto's way stronger than me....I mean I know I endured a lot too but I had a lot of emotional support and love from Betty and even before that, I had my parents and brother but Shoto had no one, all thanks to his father purposefully isolating everyone from him to the moment he can do it himself. I get why he only uses his right side now!' He thought.

John glared. 'So you're debating on fighting him then?' He asked. 'Oh no, I'm still gonna kick his ass, it's just I have more pity and understanding now than I ever did before. Even if he resents his father, he should still use his power. I'm not backing down, but I'll be less harsh, that's for sure' he replied as he comped on his slice and layed back and thought more on the matches ahead.

He wasn't missing anything as the final matches were placed differently. The matches were changed a bit due to a few people dropping out of the finals, Ojiro included, stating that it would be a wound to his pride to continue on. So Team Tetsutetsu got to continue on by default so they were stoked. The matchup were:

         First Round

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso (which really ticked him off btw as Delsin was looking forward to beating him first but he'll just have to live vicariously through Izuku when the broccoli boy wins)

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki

Mei Hatsume vs Tenya Iida

Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Eijiro Kirishima vs TetsuTesu TetsuTetsu

Ochako Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugo

Delsin Rowe vs Juzo Honenuki

In all actuality, it wasn't that bad a matchup to him and he couldn't wait to fight Honenuki, the Softener quirk user. He's seen his ability in the Calvary battle. He respected him and wished to fight him. But for now, he was chilling in the cafe, eating his pizza in silence. "The matches are about to start soon. I should probably hurry up and eat so I could watch Izuku fight!" Delsin said as he shoved down his slice, swallowing it in one go. "Boy! You sure can put it away, can you Delsin-kun!". Said boy turned his head to see Nejire walking in, wearing a nice blue casual dress.

Though it wasn't casual enough to stop Delsin's cheeks from turning red. "Well...I was hungry...and I had I a lot of stuff on my mind lately that I didn't have enough time to finish so...down the hatch the pizza went!" He said, making her giggle. "Well in any event, I came here to wish you luck!". Delsin's blushed brighten a bit when he heard those words. "W-Wow! Thanks Nejire! Don't you worry! I'll win this and take you on that date!" He said, making it her turn to blush.

That was what she was thinking so heavily about these past few days but she pushed past this and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Please, just be careful. I'm serious, Delsin-kun. Don't pull any dangerous stunts to win, otherwise the deal is off, I won't date you!". That what got him scared. Before he could sat anything, the two heart a high pitched shriek. "DATE?!?!". The two turned their heads to see the small but....sometimes likeable, perverse, grape haired student of Class A, Mineta.