Delsin widened his eyes. He was receiving praise.....from the man he didn't like to well? It was surprising to him that the man was actually praising him without blowing a blood vessel. 'You really need to let go of this blind hatred you have towards this man. It's really not like you to be this petty' John said. 'Its not that I hate the man it's just I don't approve of his attitude towards others who admire him. Sure, he has every right to be proud of his abilities and position but there's a difference between proud and arrogant'.

"Well, thank you, Endeavour....I train very hard to be this strong!" He said. "I can see that. You use your abilities at its best and it shows, Shoto could learn a few things from you....but you can only get so far with natural talent". The Bestial Mode user frowned a bit at that. "I'm sorry?" He asked. Endeavor put his hand on his shoulder, talking in arrogance. "While your skill set proceed that of most amateurs, you are still that, an amateur. You need someone to mold you in the right path, mold you into being a great hero! I, however, have that experience you need and the wish to be that someone to guide you"

Delsin frowned. "You're offering to train me, sir?" He asked, deep down already knowing his answer to said offer. The elder Todoroki shrugged his shoulders before removing his hand from his and began walking away. "That is for you to decide if you want to, Rowe-san. And I know you'll choose correctly". Once he reached the end of the hall, he turned to face the boy. "Just to give you a heads up, Rowe-san, Shoto is nothing like those students in that classroom of yours. While he is a obnoxious brat, he is skillful with his quirks. Don't expect an easy win when facing my son, for It will be your downfall"

The man left before bumping into Izuku, who had just finished his meeting with Todoroki. "Oh! You're young Midoriya! Good luck to you in the finals!" He said before leaving. Izuku widened his eyes at seeing the world's second greatest hero right in front of him but frowned once he remembered the details Todoroki told him about his past with the man. The broccoli haired boy turned to see Deldin scowl at the man. "D-D-Delsin-san?". "Cocky bastard! I'll show him...." He said under his breath and walked off, leaving a confused Izuku.

End Flashback

While the man was right that he was a amateur at this hero business, he didn't have to come to him and throw his training in his face like he was waiting for his whole life for the man to train him. 'Still though, as much as I hate to admit it, his tutelage could be beneficial to me. He is known as the number 2 hero for a reason. Maybe I should take him up on his offer' Delsin thought. 'Now you're thinking like a Hero-to-be! Putting aside your dislikes for something far greater. Sacrifice is crucial for this job description, ya know. It's good to know you're learning the basics of it' John replied.

'Yeah. Even though I'll probably accept his training and internship, doesn't mean I'll be anything like the man! It's just for marks and experience. I won't let his arrogance corrupt the way of my morals!' Delsin replied as he sat back in the empty cafeteria. At the moment. He was on a lunch break. Due to talking to Endeavour for longer than he had anticipated and then listening to Izuku talk to him about Todoroki's past with the man, which made Delsin dislike the man even more, he had missed out on lunch and was now making it up in the cafe by eating a leftover pizza slices.

It was a bit difficult to hear Todoroki's life for Delsin. In all actuality, the two had similar lives but while Delsin recieved outside abuse, Todoroki recived the opposite. Delsin was also very disturbed by his mother. He didn't care if Shoto looked like his father, that didn't mean he was his father. She had no right to pour boiling water in the boy's eye. That's just sick! 'But then again, one does tend to get paranoid when you get beaten by your own spouse' he thought, making him  start to hate Endeavour a bit more.