Chapter Seventeen

Rosie POV:

Rosie POV:

When I first met, Liam. He was in love with Luna-I envied her. He would always talk about her-even if we were sleeping together.

I didn't mind being his second choice-until I did. I started to envy Luna. That was until I got fucking pregnant-i knew it wasn't his.

But I had him wrapped around my finger..that he wouldn't ever suspect. Plus at this point he was moments away from leaving Luna and their bastard child Mila.

Once he did divorce her. My heart was filled with joy and glee. But that was until now- now I don't give a fuck about him. Yes he is still beautiful, but I just got engaged with little Wills father.

Why? Well you see that bastard is not going to last another year, not because I'm going to kill him, but because he is ninety nine years old. After he does die I'll inherit his fortune, not only since William is his only son, but I'm his lovely future wife.

And yes I know Liam has been seeing his ex-wife, Luna. I could careless. I'm about to break it to him, about our divorce. I'm actually taking full custody of that rat. He isn't Liams, so either way he wouldn't win the court over.

Plus he has Mila. I laugh to myself. "did you pack your bags child?" Will nods. "Words." I sternly say. "Yes, mommy." I hum in response. "Okay go shoo." He scurries away. I take a sip of my red wine, my lipstick stains the glass. I smile looking out on the grand view of California.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @book_updates101 WHERE YOU WILL FIND SNEAK PEEKS, AND WHEN ILL UPDATE.

HEY IM BACK, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POV. ROSIE IS AN EVIL BIATCH. BUT ANYWAYS ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME.