Chapter Four.

Luna's POV:

I put my dress on. It's a stunning dress, but I don't think it's meant for me. I put a little bit of makeup on, I can't let anyone see how broken I actually am. I walk down the stairs and see Liam. Checking his watch. "Gosh damn women why were you taking forever it's not like you will ever look pretty!" I flinch at his words. We get into the Rolls Royce. The chauffeur drives us to the mansion where the ball is being held at. "Gosh you're such a disappointment, I mean look at you- you look like a whore." Liam informs me before we get out of the car.

Tears start to form in my eyes. Liam gets a call. So we have to wait. I wait in the car. The chauffeur hands me a tissue. I wipe my tears away with it. "Thank you." I smile sadly. "Your welcome, and Mrs. Jackson you look beautiful." He smiles showing off his wrinkles. I smile, but feel broken inside. "Let's go." I hear Liam say harshly. We walk on the red carpet. We both flash a fake smiles. And act like a loving couple who's marriage didn't fall apart years ago.

Once we make it inside. We greet people. And then we sit down. Liam excuses himself and leaves me alone. Hours pass. I decide to get up and go to the garden. It's beautiful. I get closer to the fancy Gazebo they have. I see a man and a woman standing there. I watch from afar. He gets on his knee, and pulls out a box holding what I am guessing is a ring. The woman jumps up and down. She of course says yes. I get closer to see if I know these people. Luckily they don't notice me. I gasp slightly...I know that face, it's L-Liam. I stare, my eyes opened in shock..He is engaged to another women while being married to me.I run quietly out of there, I need to leave this place filled with toxic air. I rapidly get into the car and tell the chauffeur to drive. I let out a sob. I run inside the house. I text Liam and say I didn't feel well that's why I left. I throw my phone on the bed.

I sit down on my comfy chair and cry. I can't anymore. I tried to be strong but I just can't.

All I wanted was to be happy, but does happiness actually exist

The next day: it's the weekend which means Mila spends it with her grandparents. Maria dropped her off. I walk down the stairs and into the dining room. Liam is sitting there drinking his coffee. I grab my coffee, and sit down opposite side of him. He looks up from his phone. "You left me looking like a fucking idiot yesterday." He yells, I just hum in response. I just don't have the energy anymore. He slams his fist on the table. I don't flinch instead I keep drinking my coffee. I look up at him. "I don't have anymore energy to argue with you, I am done Liam, done with everything including life." I look at his. Eyes the ones that I fell in love with. He stares back, then grabs his keys from the table. He gets up and slams the door as he leaves the house. Leaving me alone, and broken....

I rush into my room, I place a loose sunflower dress on. I run down the stairs, towards the great opened field, in the backyard. The brightness of the sun hits my fragile skin. I look up at the bright sky, "how come you shine your brightness on my body, yet it doesn't seem to absorb any of it."

I look out at the valley of flowers, my hand loosely falls over them, I walk towards the bench. I recall the time we were happy, and he would stay with me,

 I recall the time we were happy, and he would stay with me,