Chapter Eleven

Mila POV:

Mila POV:

Three years ago:

I'm leaving this place...it just make me sad. I lived here all my life. I don't understand.

I walk to my dads office. I look at the clock that read twelve am. I open the door. My dad- Liam looks up.

He is holding a glass of Apple juice I'm guessing. I walk towards him. "I'm going to miss you." I whisper as sit on his lap.

He hums in response. "Dad why'd you break your promise?" I look up at him with sad eyes.

He doesn't know, but once I heard him promise that he wouldn't hurt me, when I was two.

"Why do you mean Mila." Bleh his breathe stinks that's definitely not apple juice. "You promise you wouldn't hurt me...yet here we are."

A tear rolls down my cheek. He bites his lips nervously. His phone buzzes. 'My love' pops on the screen.

I furrow my eyebrows. And look down. It's probably his other "wife". "Umm..I need to go." He says pushing me off of his lap.

I nod. I walk toward, the door. I am about to close it. "Don't worry dad, i won't follow my mommy's footsteps...and marry someone like you." I smile sadly. "Mommy doesn't deserve this!" I say loudly.

"Mila Jackson DONT talk to me like that!" I shrug. "Why, Daddy?" I look him in the eyes.

"Because I'm your father!" He yells at me again. "WELL YOU HAVENT BEEN A GOOD LOVING FATHER!!!" I scream at him.

I run up the stairs, and into my room slamming the door. I don't hear him yell or follow me.

I'm slightly relieved. I walk towards to the window that stands tall in my room.

I sit on the window seat. My head rest on the wall, as I look at the stars. I wonder what it must be like to be a star, that always shines brightly in the night sky.

I smile sadly. I grab my teddy bear. "Teddy I just want to be happy again.."

Present:

Noah is putting me to bed. He kisses my forehead, as i giggle. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too." Placed the blankets over me and hands me teddy.

He gets up and walks out the door. I sigh. I want to tell him not to go. I don't want to be alone.

Not with the demons that creep under my bed, and in my head. I just want an escape. I look out the window.

I wonder how my brother is like...my eyes start to tear up. Is he better than me? Is that why Liam loves him and not me?

I bite my lip. Of course he does. He forgot about me already. Found a new wife and had a new child. A Replacement.

I look at the ceiling. I hug teddy tighter. I want to go somewhere peaceful, somewhere were happiness actually exist...

 I want to go somewhere peaceful, somewhere were happiness actually exist