Chapter ten

Luna's POV:

Luna's POV:

I take a sip of my drink. I feel as the warm liquid makes its way down my throat. I continue to talk to Damian as if he weren't there.

I suddenly feel someone push me over. I turn around to see Liam. I push him,but he doesn't budge. Damian's eyes widen. "What are you doing here talking to my wife." Liam plants a kiss on my cheek. "The fuck." Is all I say.

Damián bites his lips nervously. "Plus shouldn't you be at work." I scoot over. And turn my head to see Liam's jaw clenched. "Leave him the fuck alone, plus I'm not-" all of a sudden I am being dragged out by my hand. When we get to the parking I yank away.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" I put my hands on my hip.

"I don't know..okay." Liam rubs his hand through his hair. "I don't know my ass." I walk towards him and slap him.

He places his hand on his cheek. He looks up, his eyes full of anger. "Why the fuck did you slap me?!?!"

I roll my eyes. "You fucking dragged me here!" I look at my watch. "Are we done now?"

Before he can answer. A little boy comes running. "Daddy!!" Liam looks at the boy and smiles. A smile i never saw the last three years of our marriage.

"Umm hey Buddy." He picks the little boy up. "I think it's time I go." I start to walk away.

Liam stops me with his free arm. "No we need to talk..about me visiting Mila." I shake my head.

"Liam, she already feels replaced, sad, and has battled depression...I don't want her to suffer, so the best thing is for you to continue your life as if we don't exist." I look him in his eyes.

I walk to my car and get in. I look out my window. I smile at the boy that is staring at me. I hope Liam doesn't hurt him like he hurt Mila...

God I know another short chapter, but school is just really stressful right now. But that doesn't mean I won't stop updating.

And this story has 920 views!!!! Omg i love you guys so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️