17

Song recomendation: way down we go by kaleo.

The writing in italics are yourthoughts.

~Your pov:

A loud alarm blares through the mansion startling me awake.

What the hell is going on now.

"Get the fuck out!" A man shouts as he kicks down my door.

I scream as he storms towards me and grabs me violently. He drags me out of the room I reside in. He roughly drags me through the hallway, all around me I see I'm not the only one who's being dragged violently out of my room. All the girls are being pulled out. Some by their hair some by wrist and even some are being carried of the shoulder of the muscular men that have taken us.

They bring us all in to the room we were all put in the very first day.

We all huddle together trying to be as far away from the guards as possible. Sunmi is the last one to be brought in and she looks terrible. Her face is swollen she has bags under her eyes and it's evident she did not have a good night sleep.

The guard pushes her into the room and she falls down onto her hands and knees. She simply crawls to a spot on the floor. We all stare her as she just sits there looking dejected. She looks around and meets my gaze. She gives me a menacing glare.

We all sit there waiting for the reason as to why we were all brought here again. It's been over ten minutes now as we all sit here a little cold from the winter and we're all in only short night gowns made of  thin fabric of silk that gives no warmth what so ever.

The next thing we know the large brown doors are being open and we see all the bts members entering the room. Once they are all in the door is closed being them. They all step forward and sit on the luxurious seats in the room while we all sit on the carpet looking up at them.

"We've gathered you all here because you've completed your training and are ready for the next phase of our plans." Namjoon announces.

No one says anything as we listen. I already know what he's going to say. So I pretend to be intrigued and immersed in his words.

"To start off this mansion you've all been living in is a brothel and this is where men come to blow off some steam and to have a little fun." Jungkook says popping in.

The girls and including myslef gasp at the fact that this place is a brothel.

"Yes and for many years we've kidnapped 10 beautiful girls to bring to this mansion to be trained, and the best of the ten will go back to Korea with us and the rest will be prostitutes and strippers at this brothel so yes we leave some girls behind." Jungkook says again looking very happy at the fact that he's scaring most of the girls.

"For the girls who aren't left behind we take you to seol with us and you'll become trainees at companies we choose for you." Namjoon says.

"The companies have already been informed of your arrival and know you are meant to debut, but if you slack off and don't work hard and the ceo of the company doesnt think you have what it takes then we'll bring you back to this mansion and you'll become a prostitute." Namjoon says calmly.

"Is everything clear, do you all understand?" Seokjin asks.

We all nod. The girls next to me are shaking with fear and some are silently crying because of the new information they've just learned.

Namjoon takes the clipboard Jimin was holding. "When u read your name stand up and adhead my instructions."

"Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa you are all going to go to your rooms, there are clothes layer out for you and all your phones will be there, you will get dressed and you will all have a monitored phone call telling your parents not to worry and tell them you've run away to achieve your dream of becoming an idol and that your moving to seol, when you are all finished come back here for further instructions." Namjoon instructs them.

They all nod and wave at us and are escorted to their rooms by four guards to which I presume will be the people monitoring our phone calls.

"Okay next is nayeon, Mina, momo and sana do the same thing as u told the other girls to do."

They all nod and head to their rooms being escorted by four guards. Now sunmi and I are the only ones left.

"Becuase of sunmis recent attempted escape she will stay here to become a prostitute and y/n you are to go to your room and-"

"No!" I shout standing up glaring at them all.

"If she's staying I'm staying." I say glaring directly at Yoongi.

"Y/n please don't cause a scene and comply with our demands of this isn't going to end well for you." Jungkook growls at me.

"Make me bitch it's either you take is both to fucking Korea or we're both staying here."

"Whatever I don't fucking care you can rot in this place you whores-"

"Jungkook!" Yoongi stops Jungkook from continuing.

"Namjoon cant we just take them both they'd make us a lot of money, we've heard y/n sing and sunmi is a musical theatre major come on we can waste  this opportunity." Yoongi pleads to Namjoon.

Namjoon sighs. "Fine both of you go to your rooms and go get dressed and do what I told everyone else to do."

I look at sunmi sitting on the floor. I give out my hand and she gladly takes it with a beautiful smile on her face. We both walk to our rooms hand in hand but before a leave the room I whisper a thank you to Yoongi.

-
In a little bit less than an hour we all come back into the room casually dressed.

After we've all made it to the room finally dressed in normal clothes for a change. The bts memembers come in once again and Nmajoon has a clipboard in his hands again.

"Okay the first group I said which was Lisa Jennie jisoo and chaeyoung you are all going to be trainees under yg entertainment." Namjoon says.

"Girls would you please go outside into the car and you'll be taken to seol." Seokjin says.

We all hug the girls and start crying, who knows when I'll ever see them again will I ever see my cousin again after this I'm really going to miss Jennie that crackhead.

"Now the second group which was Mina nayeon sana and momo and also sunmi you will all be under jyp entertainment but sunmi you'll be a solo artist the rest of you I expect you to be in a group." Namjoon says.

I hug all the girls goodbye as they leave the room and I'm left alone with these seven monsters.

"So I'm guessing I'm going to be under sm entertainment." I huff out ready to leave but Jungkook steps right in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh no you pretty little thing." He says as caresses my cheek. I shudder but not in a good way.

"What do you mean, am I going to cube or something?"

"No your going somewhere where a can always keep an eye on you." He says seductively.

I furrow my eyebrows confused until it clicks in my brain and my eyes widen in shock.

"Your coming with us to bighit entertainment baby."
-

Thanks for reading.💜
Vote share and comment. 💜