Chapter 37 { Being werewolf }

Start from the beginning

" Asher that is what they want " Mason, stepped in front of his best friend, putting his hand over Asher's shoulders.

" If you lose it, you won't be able to control it easily and you will regret it once you come back to your sense, you will regret ever allowing it to take over you. keep your cool at least for Luna's sake, ok?" he tried to calm him down, Mason knew using Luna, will calm Asher down. He is as angry as his Alpha is.

his Luna has been kidnapped and that is the last thing anyone, in any pack, would wish to happen to their Luna. Luna is like the strength of the pack, if a pack was a body then the Luna is the heart of that body. Anyone would give up their lives to protect her at any cost. And now that she is kidnapped, everyone is on edge, trying their best to find their Luna.

Asher took a deep breath as he slowly nodded knowing pretty well Mason is right.

" Alpha, we found something, " Antonie said as he rushed into the room, taking the Alpha attention in no time.

" what did you find ?" Asher asked rushingly, but Antonie kept quiet, and Asher understood why. Antonie wanted to tell him the information in a private place and Asher wasted no time following him. They got into Antonie's house, the house is all black, unlike his sister's house which is all white. It represents their magical powers.

" Alpha we found out, first where they are and secondly who is responsible for it, " Antonie said making Asher raise an eyebrow

" what do you mean who is responsible for it? It is Hunter, isn't that obvious?" He curiously asked. even using Hunter's name disgusted him.

" no Alpha, he is actually working for another vampire his name is Amon a.k.a your uncle " Antonie replied, shocking Asher. how can his uncle be alive? he killed him by his own hand.

" But how is that possible?" He asked, but he shook his head not wanting to know the answer for that, the most important thing right now is finding his mate.

" where are they now?" Asher asked

" It is in the dark forest, Alpha, that forest is full of witches, and they are all master in black magic, we can't just get in the forest like this, and as it shows in my vision, Amon's place has a lot of vampires guarding it, " that made Asher growl angrily

" Are you questioning my powers ?!" He growled 

" no Alpha, I mean we can't go just like this, we need to have a perfect plan " he explained himself

" ohhh and Alpha, we need to do that as soon as we can," he said, making Alpha to raise his eyebrow in confusion.

" do you think I don't know that ?" Asher asked

"No Alpha, the point is the full moon is in two weeks and since you marked Luna she will be in heat soon " Asher's eyes widened. He will save her soon that is for sure, he can't let his mate stay there any longer.

He nodded

" thank you " Antonie smiled feeling happy he helped his Alpha, they soon returned to Asher's office as they all started to make a perfect plan to save Luna.

_________________________
Luna P.O.V

Slowly opening my eyes I couldn't help, but notice how strange everything is.

I feel like i am seeing through a microscope, everything is just so clear, too clear to be true. It wasn't long before the disgusting smell hit me, making me cover my nose with my hands, but I was shocked when instate of my hands i saw two paws.

What the hell is happening?

I stood up quickly, but I was standing on four feet instate of two, I started to panic.

what is wrong with me? What is going on here?

' there is nothing wrong, relax ' I heard a voice in my head, it wasn't Asher's voice, but a female voice.

' who is there?' I asked

' Well, hi to you too, my name is Ana. I am your wolf you can say, and it's nice to finally be out !' she sounds so excited.

' you got to be kidding me, I am not a werewolf' I explained softly

' you are, I mean we are an Alpha's daughter and we are also mated to an Alpha. I was there the whole time, but you see, I couldn't be out until we got marked. and the reason why you were getting sick whenever you were away from Asher was that....' she stopped for a few seconds, and I swear I felt her blushing.

' was ?' I asked

' I didn't like being away from Leo nor Asher, I didn't feel safe, so I would try to come out, but I swear I never meant to hurt you !!' I already like her,

' it's ok, I don't want to be away from him either-' I was cut off by a voice saying

" AWWW, Isn't that cute, she is talking to herself, looking so freaking adorable " I looked up only to see an old-looking man, looking down at me. I felt myself growling at him, it is not me who is growling, but Ana.

" let's start with some introduction, shall we? my name is Amon hitman and I am your beloved mate's uncle " i am
Shocked, Asher has an uncle? then what is he doing here.

" Ohh baby, I am here because I want my Asher to suffer a lot since his dad ruined all my life. I killed his dad with my bare hands, but Asher stood up strong like nothing happened and you are the last person in his life, I just want to hurt him more " he smirked at me.

What a hell is happening here ?!