Kicked Out of Victoria Secret.

;)

Shannon's POV:

Without any warning, I was shoved roughly against the dressing room wall. My hands were pinned over my head while Melanie's lips attacked mine. Melanie's hand made its way down my body and down the front of my shorts, teasing me through my underwear, letting me let out a whoreish whimper. Melanie quickly slapped her other hand that was holding my hands over my head over my mouth while continuously teasing my clit, rubbing very light circles.

"Shh, hush. You don't want us to get arrested, now do you, Princess?" Melanie whispered in a low voice, I let out a muffled, whoreish moan in response. Melanie trailed kisses down the side of my neck without stopping her other hand. I felt my knees giving out because of the over stimulation; Melanie rubbing my clit, sucking on my sweet spot, and squeezing one of my boobs, all at the same time. I guided Melanie's hand towards the leg hole of my underwear, desperately wanting her to move on from teasing and just fuck me already, but she immediately pushed it away. "Not yet, Baby girl. Be a good girl for me and be patient."

"P-please... I-I need you now," I begged, letting out a whimper. Melanie stopped and ran her finger down and pulled it out, cum already completely covered two of her fingers.

"You're soaking wet," Melanie whispered, licking her fingers clean. "Let's go to the bathrooms and continue there. The employee's may be getting suspicious.

"Why not finish what we started here?" I just really want her to fuck me already, I can't take the teasing anymore.

"You're so dirty, I fucking love it," Melanie said in a low voice. Pulling off my skirt, shorts, and underwear all at once, Melanie sat me down on the bench and spread my legs, starting to trail kisses from my inner thigh. Without a single word, Melanie began to lick my clit and slip two fingers inside of me, making me bite my own lip to stop me from moaning as she pumped her fingers in and out of me really fast. I started to feel myself coming closer and closer.

"Mel... I-I-I ca-" I cut myself off by cumming everywhere. Soon, banging was heard on the door.  Melanie quickly wiped off the cum on her face while I rushed to get my clothes back on and fix my hair. An employee started at the mess we had made in the changing room; cum everywhere, on the floor, the bras I was trying on, everything. We were kicked out of Victoria Secret, and the both of us laughed as we called Gerard to come and pick us up.