School doesn't teach you useful shit.

Mikey's POV:

Shannon groaned as she walked in the front door.

"How was school?" I ask, looking at the magazine in my hands. She groaned and belly flopped onto the sofa beside me. I put the magazine down and looked at her. I poked her cheek lightly. "Are you dead?" She groaned again. 

"I want death," She mumbled. I laughed. 

"Alright, tell uncle Mikey what's making you want death," I say. She gave me a confused look.

"Uncle?" She questioned. I shrugged.

"If I said 'Daddy Mikey', that'd sound really fucking kinky. Plus, Gerard would murder me." She laughed and laid her head down in my lap.

"Anyways, back to my wanting death," She started again. She sighed. "School is frustrating me so fucking much." 

"Yeah, I know. I've been there once," I said, making me cringe about the fail attempts I had trying to find a girlfriend. 

"Why can't I be home schooled? That would be so much better, I could do work in my pyjamas and not worry about getting judged or trying to fit in," Shannon ranted. "And plus, I don't have to worry about getting embarrassed in front of my peers when I get picked on my the teacher when my hand isn't even up. WHY DO TEACHERS DO THAT SHIT ANYWAYS? IF I DON'T HAVE MY HAND UP, IT MEANS I DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING ANSWER, TO YOUR STUPID FUCKING QUESTION. THEY NEVER EVEN TEACH YOU ANYTHING USEFUL ANYWAYS. LIKE WHEN WILL I EVER NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIND THE SUM OF X? WHEN WILL I EVER NEED TO KNOW CALCULUS IN THE REAL LIFE? IF ANYTHING, THEY SHOULD TEACH US HOW TO PAY TAXES AND ACTUAL SHIT THAT I'LL NEED TO KNOW IN THE ADULT LIFE! THEY DON'R EVEN TEACH US FIRST AID OR HOW TO TAKE CARE OF OUR BODIES AND HAVE A PROPER DIET. INSTEAD, THEY MAKE US PLAY DODGE BALL. WHEN WILL WE EVER NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY FUCKING DODGE BALL? FUCKING BULLSHIT." 

After Shannon's rant about how school doesn't teach you actual skill that you'll use in real life and agreeing with everything she just said, I felt like actually home schooling her. She has a fucking point. You don't have to worry about getting judged or trying to fit in. I'll have to talk to Gerard about this, since he's the one who actually adopted her. 

"Okay, let's do this. I'll talk to Gerard about home schooling you and we'll see what's best for you, yeah?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Thanks, Mikey. You're the best," Shannon thanked, kissing my cheek before jumping off the sofa.

"Anytime, kiddo..."

-

YO YO YO WASSUP MEH DUDESZ?

GUESS WHO ACTUALLY DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS TRASH I CALL A STORY?

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THIS BOK SO FAR? LEAVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AND MAYBE I'LL WRITE IT... ;)))