I'm Human!? [Decepticons]

Start from the beginning

I don't think they can walk

He leaned a bit to far and fell of the throne. Landing on his back. You ran over to him.

"Oh god are you okay"

He grunted.

"Fine."

You held out your hand. He raised a brow. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand and helped him up. He stood up but his legs wobbled.

"Tell me. How do you walk?"

"Here watch"

You stood in front of him. And walked slowly in front of him.

"One foot in front of the other"

He tried doing it. Three steps in, his legs wobbled and he was about to fall. You ran over to his side and helped him. You sling his arm over your back. He did what you did, he started to walk. You moved and he walked normally without falling

"See you got it"

You turned around, Starscream almost had it and Soundwave was walking also.

Oh boy

~~~~~le time skip( I ain't describing how they walk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours all of them were walking normally. Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and your face meet Knockouts

"(Y/n). My uh my tank are making weird sounds" he said. Behind him was Soundwave, nodding his head.

"Am I dying" he whispers worriedly

"No. Your just hungry. Come on I got some food" you said waving your hand. They both followed you out of the main room. You walked down the halls towards your room. Knockout and Soundwave were looking around at the new surroundings. You opened your door to your room and went to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and grabbed almost everything you had.

"Here hold these" you said handing food to knockout. He took them and looked at them weirdly

"What is this"

"Food,"

You got your head out of the fridge holding a bunch of food and closed the door with your foot.

"Come on"

You walked out fo your room and back to the main hanger. When you got there everyone was in a panic. Looking for you.

"Primus, where the frag were you!" Starscream screeched

"Getting necessities" you sighed. You walked to the middle of the room and placed everything on the floor. Everyone in the room walked to you and starred at the food.

"What is that" someone asked

"Food. You eat it" you sighed

Sometimes they are so annyoing

Soon everyone started to grab thing and shoved them in their mouth.

"Wow"

"Primus"

"This is good"

You laughed. Their reactions were priceless. Their eyes widened when they tasted them. They smiled. Even Megatron did. Everything was gone in 7 minutes. Megatron looked at you.