I'm Human!? [Decepticons]

Request CricketLuver

Hopefully this isn't to bad. Kinda changes it a bit.

Enjoy~
____________________________

Knockout went on a mission to revive a relic. Shockwave needed to study and know what I did. He hit a unknown button, and the relic started to scan the nemesis. Unbeknownst to them, they didn't know it turned them human. Shockwave stepped closer to it and was blinded by a light. So was knockout. They both opened their eyes and noticed everything was smaller. They brushed off their legs but it felt, different. They looked at their hands.

The sound of screaming was what woke you up. You snapped your eyes open. And shot out of bed. Your ripped the covers off and ran towards where you heard the scream. Barefeet hitting the cold floor. You turned the corner to the lab and the door opened. You stopped and looked around. No bot was in here.

Weird

You heard someone grunt and you looked and saw...another human? Which confused you. They were on the ground looking at their hands and legs. Their hair was a fiery ginger red, their eyes ruby red, their muscles were built, and wearing a red,black and white tank top along with shorts with army boots.

"Excuse me?" You asked "who are you and why are you here?"

The man turned around.

"(Y/n)!? Oh Primus look at me...I'm one of you, my finish is gone..." he rambled

"Knockout?"

"Who else would it be"

You were taken aback. How was this possible. Was everyone else like this. You heard another grunt behind you. You turned around and saw another man. An eye patch covering his eye. Jet black hair, wearing a lab coat. Trying to stand. Grabbing on the the leg of the table and pulling himself up and trying to walk. But failing miserably.

"Shockwave, what did you do."

He looked up at you.

"I was studying a relic. It scanned the nemesis and turned us all human. It would be logical if everyone else was...human" he explained

You eyes widened. You ran over to shockwave and grabbed his hand. He started to walk slowly but he did it. You let go of his hand and he did it on his own. You smiled and then ran over to Knockout. You were strong for your size. So you wrapped his arm around your neck. Bringing him up.

"How long does it last"

"About a Human week"

You sighed

"Come on" you called to shockwave. He walked slowly toward you and knockout. You walked to the door and started to walk to the main hanger.

While walking you all saw some vehicons dazed on the floor. The door snapped open and there was screams and grunts from everyone. You looked around and saw some humanized vehicons dazed on the floor. Megatron was on his throne. His hair grey and he looked 40, also built. Wearing gray everything, his gloves and his boots were purple. You turned your head to the computers. Soundwave leaning on the leg of the table. Wearing a purple hood. Purple and black clothes with combat boots. A visor over his face, and kinda small. Starscream beside Megatron throne. Grey hair with a red streak through it. Wearing also grey cloths with heels. You held in your laugh.

"(Y/n)!!" They all yelled except Soundwave.

"Yes yes i know" you walked over to the throne and let knockout down. Shockwave decided to help knockout and Starscream walk. You walked over to Soundwave and slung his arm over your neck and held him up. He looked at you and nodded. And helped him get by the throne. You placed him next to Starscream. You looked back up on the throne and Megatron was on his stomach trying to get down.