๒๑ (21)

"so, they're already mated right now?" Jaehyun asked as he held his mate's hand, trying to comfort him.

"that's what Yeri told me. Haechan texted her last night," Johnny said, sipping his coffee.

Taeyong sighed, "should we go check on them? It's been six days and nobody has seen them walking out of the house," biting his finger, Taeyong was obviously worried about his son.

Ten who just came out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies sat next to Taeyong, patting the beautiful Omega who looked like a cat on a hot tin roof.

"don't worry, I believe they're doing just fine. Since Haechan's heat is kinda intense this time, it's too risky for him to go out, suppressant couldn't help either," Ten assured, giving him a light squeeze on the shoulder. Then he giggled when he exchanged look with Johnny. "—and I think we are going to be grandpas and grandmas soon"

Johnny rolled his eyes at his wife. Then, he continued to whisper something to Jaehyun.

"what if something happened to them? Even Jeno has no idea how Mark's doing right now," Taeyong whined.

Ten tsked, somehow questioned Taeyong's way of thinking, "don't you remember how possessive your son is? With his mate having a heat, do you think he would let Jeno come to the house?" Ten reasoned, rolling his eyes as he took a bite of the cookies. "—damn, this is yummy. Tae, have a try of this,"

Johnny always knew there will be a time when he had to let go of his Omega son.

The first time he laid his eyes on his newborn male pup, the latter was so tiny and fragile.

Though he already held the title of 'daddy' to the cute Yeri, when he saw the tiny pup that wrapped in the pink swaddle blanket, he almost forgot how to hold a baby.

It's not that he didn't know how to hold the baby, but he was too afraid that he might hurt the cute pup.

Haechan grew as a cute chubby pup. He was such a darling to everyone. Both Johnny and Ten pampered their pups with much love and affection. While Johnny started to become possessive of his pups especially Haechan.

Yeri had always been the independent one, she was more like an Alpha.

But Haechan, behind his savageness and devil side, his pretty face made people fall for him and wanted to protect him.

Johnny would do anything to protect his daughter and son, at least until the two of them meet with their mate. Until he finally visited his high school friends again, the Jung family.

What shocked him the most was Jaeyong's first son was actually Haechan's mate. From the first meeting, he started to have nightmares in his sleep. Dreaming of his Omega son leaving him someday.

To tell the truth, his first impression of Mark wasn't really bad. He admitted, the eldest Jung was good looking, brainy but one thing, his possessiveness that he inherited from Jaehyun was the only thing that made Johnny sick.

For God's sake, they were just kids, but they do act like adults. Like the one that happened when Haechan got sick.

Since little, Haechan was easily caught a cold, even if the little Omega was exposed to a few drops of rain, he would be lying on his bed the next day, whining about his stuffed nose and mucus.