๕ (5)

Warning: Long ass ride chapter. 😂

"Wow, look at that ass. What a perfect ass —" the culprit giggled, he was having the time of his life recording the Alpha semi-naked body. "oh, you're so dead today, "

Careful not to gain the Alpha's attention, he was focussing to zoom the video for a better view as the victim was back facing him, not noticing a single thing that happened around him.

Or maybe he was too tired to think of anything.

He just came out from his bath, and went to the wardrobe to take his shirt and shorts.

"Damn. This is a masterpiece, "

The culprit who was hiding under the bed was giggling as he took the video of the Alpha, didn't care about the consequences that will happen if the Alpha found out about the video. His mind was busy with the thought that he could use that to blackmail the Alpha.

But, maybe luck wasn't on his side this time, his phone suddenly rang so loud, making the Alpha startled.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

He cursed in his head. Blaming himself for not setting the phone into silent mode.

"Who's there?" the Alpha asked, quickly pulling a shirt on his body, but still wrapping a towel on his waist.

Looking around, the Alpha grabbed a hanger to use as his weapon. His thought was oozed with the word 'thieves, murderer' or something like that.

He blamed himself for not locking his room earlier, well, since when he ever locked his room.

That ringtone. Why it seemed so familiar. He always heard that ringtone before. Wait, shouldn't that belong to —

And then, his lips curved upward. He just knew what to do to the culprit.

While the main culprit was still frozen on his spot, had a mental breakdown because he couldn't reject the call from his mom.

Great. What a perfect time to call him, he thought.

As he was busy turning down the volume, he didn't realize that the Alpha was approaching him and already knew about him hiding under the bed.

With a smirk drawn on his face, he kneeled down and pulled the bed duvet cover-up.

"BOO!"

"ARGHHHH!!"

The older surprised him as he lifted the duvet cover, making the younger yelped as he hit his head on the footboard when he was about to escape.

"Ouch, Damn! my head! Yah! You wanna die?" the younger said as he rubbed his now bruised head.

The Alpha still laughed at the younger, then he said, "look what we have here. What are you doing down there? Are you peeping at me?" he pointed at himself, narrowing his eyes at the said person.

Then he tsked, "Talking about pervert," he raised his brow, smirking at him.

The younger hated himself for not being able to control the blush on his cheeks. "What? No, of course not. Ugh! My head hurts!" he pouted.