๑๓ (13)

"but she was about to kiss you!"

The male Alpha whined, pouted his lips. He wrapped his arms around his chest, cocked his head in the opposite direction as Haechan sat next to him.

He remained in the same sitting position, but only his head was looking the other way.

The Omega was holding his laugh as he looked at the Alpha's childish behavior.

Is this guy is really an Alpha? His Alpha to be precise?

If it is so, why is he is so cute when he got jealous and sulking? The doctor should run the test again to confirm that his mate is really an Alpha, not an Omega.

Containing his laugh, the Omega acted all serious and straightened his face.

Took a deep breath, he braced himself.

"babe?" the Omega said.

There was a doubt in the way he sounded as if he was forced to call him like that.

To tell the truth, Haechan was having a mental breakdown as he said that. He immediately moved his gaze to the kitchen.

To a specific person actually. He glared at the laughing Ryujin that came with the idea.

Never in his wildest dream calling Mark like that. For God Sake, he almost puked because of the 'forced endearment'.

"how about starting with endearment?" Ryujin suggested. Her face brightened as she said that.

Furrowed his brows, the Omega asked, "like what?"

"hubby?"

"Ryu, we're not a married couple," Haechan rolled his eyes. Sometimes, Ryujin could be dumb for his liking.

Snapped her fingers, Ryujin patted his shoulder roughly, "okay, how about babe?"

Rubbing his abused shoulder, the Omega winced, but then, he was thinking, "babe?"

Ryujin showed a thumb up to the Omega. While the Omega rolled his eyes and turned himself back to the male Alpha.

Maybe he was too focused on looking at Ryujin, he didn't notice that the Alpha was leaning too close to him.

Too close and too dangerous for him. Oh, plus his wide smile looking at the Omega, blinking his eyes innocently.

"what did you call me just now?" he asked, pulling the Omega closer to him by wrapping his arm around the Omega's waist. "—did you just call me 'babe'?" the Alpha asked again with his sparkling eyes.

The sitting position somehow became awkward as Mark kept on leaning closer and closer to the Omega. Haechan almost lying on the couch as he distanced himself from the Alpha.