๑๔ (14)

Italic: flashback

"The Grinch!"

The Omega answered excitedly. Mark smiled back at the Omega who was grinning when he asked him to go on a movie date.

Mark Jung was never a fan of animated cartoon movies and he will never be one.

Even if someone gave him a free ticket to watch that kind of movie genre, he probably gives the ticket to someone else. He was more into science fiction movies, the ones that were filled with adventures, theories and secrets. Harry Potter maybe?

But now, he had to.

Step 1

"Okay, the first thing is, ask your date to pick the movie to — ," Yuta read on his phone until Mark interrupted him.

"what the hell? Haechan probably goes for an animated cartoon. No," he argued as he placed his arms around his chest.

Yuta gave him his resting bitch face, then he rolled his eyes. "can you stop cutting my talk? I haven't finished reading it,"

"oh, sorry. Okay, continue,"

Yuta sighed, "it says here if you really want to make a good impression, be open to letting your date pick the movie for the date. They may see this as a sweet and accommodating gesture," he finished reading from the phone.

"but I'll die of boredom," the young Alpha whined.

The Japanese Alpha gave him a light squeeze on his shoulder, "that's your problem, not mine," he laughed after that.

"Fine! I'll tell WinWin hyung that you poked a hole on the condom," he grinned evilly.

The panic Yuta closed Mark's mouth with his hand while trying to strangle him with his arm.

"shut up, or WinWin will kill me,"

"that's your problem, not mine,"

Okay, skip the part where Yuta strangled Mark.

And this was a short brief on how he ended up asking this to Haechan.

"any new movies out you really want to see?"