Stage 18

Ukyo P.O.V.

She seems to be more beautiful by the day.

Whether when she was training, goofing off with Xander and Quon, or even sitting in silence by the window made her so exquisite.

A true diamond in the rough.

(Y/n) recently (cut/grow-out) her hair her luscious strands framed her face complementing those beautiful (eye color) eyes.

What was my life like before I met her?

Her beauty never seemed to stop. And I found myself loving her more and more as time passed by.

It had been two years. Truly an exciting feat. We had our ups and downs in the past, but it never stopped us.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST TAKE TOUR STUFF AND LEAVE!" She said once, we argued in our house we just moved into. Turns out we were just arguing over where to put a picture frame and mirror.

I remember saying "FINE! MAYBE I WILL!" Before slinging her over my shoulder and walking toward the bedroom.

"Ukyo! What are you doing?!" She said as she squirmed me my grasp.

I set her down on the bed before crawling up to her. Her blush was giant as I kissed pecked her lips trailing to her ear.

"I'm a bit, frustrated love." I then let my bead fall on the shoulder as she stroked my hair.

"You're such a dunce."

(Y/n) had challenged her sister head-on. Putting that pest in her place.
I could see it in her eyes the fury, the love everla-

"Uyko!" I heard.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded for a second.

(Y/n) giggled with glee.

"You were spacing out and mumbling." She said pressing a kiss to my lips.

I blushed.

Oh yeah. She was forward too. There was hardly any stuttering.

"Are you ready for the best wedding day of your life?" She asked changing into a dress.

I fiddled with the ring in my pocket. I talked to Xander over and over to make sure I was ready.

I should really cut my hair.

I checked everything, the cake the decor and my suit was all in check.

I waited with Xander at the alter seeing everyone gather in. I recognized (Y/n)'s mom from the crowd and waved to her. She waved back dragging with her (S/n).

I felt myself sweat, everything was perfect, what could go wrong, it's just the rest of my life ahead of me.

"Calm down Ukyo!" Xander said. "You'll have your chance." I looked at him.

Before I could speak I heard the music ring through the trees, springtime was good to us, cherry blossoms flowering down.

I then met eyes with an angel.

Her dress was white as she walked forth and I blushed. A crown of chrysanthemums lined her head as she walked down the aisle.

Just like the first day I met her. I felt my heart beat in my chest. She was so beautiful that I didn't know I was staring.

She took her place beside me just like we practiced.

Behind her stood Ruwei walking down the aisle in a blue tux. He adjusted the cuffs on his hands and with a small bouquet of flowers in his hand walked down the aisle.