Stage 3

'I just kissed Ukyo on the cheek. What was I thinking!' I thought.

My phone vibrated in my jean pocket giving me a chance to escape the embarrassing thoughts of Ukyo.

What I saw was worse than being humiliated by the whole city. Now it was the whole world. (S/n) posted multiple complaints on her social media on how I was abusing her power to get famous without the hard work.

Words hurt more than they should because I felt broken. All her fans took her side. Calling me names that should never be said out loud. Being sent hateful messages every second telling me things that weren't even true, taking my sister's side and bullying me because of it.

Feral Phoenix glimmered. "Right I shouldn't stray away from my goal. I will become the best girl blader in Japan and show my sister and ex that no matter what they do they can't push me down ever!"

I walked out of my room and to the training room. I countlessly launched my bey over and over. Feral was going to get stronger and so was I. But I wasn't going to tell Ukyo or the others.

If I got them involved in this you could never forgive myself. If I got Ukyo involved. The thought made me shudder. I could never. The other option was to train by myself and never let them know.

Either my mind was acting up or I was crazy. But the thought of revenge, coursed my veins. 'I won't let them win'.

I push myself hard. Whenever Feral Phoenix launched into the stadium I could feel her power. It wasn't the soft warm feeling anymore, more like a raging fire that scorched everything in its path.

The scorching fire drew me in. The days and nights passed, eventually, I had to wear a hoodie to conceal my paling appearance. I neglected Ukyo and the others who were worried about me. Bags of tiredness collected under my eyelids. But even then I felt I could push myself farther.

This went on for weeks.

"WOW! I NEVER SEEN A STADIUM LIKE THIS!" Valt yelled out. I closed my ears with my hands and 'Tch'ed'. I whispered quietly. "Can you stop yelling. Imprudent brat."

"Valt you should stop yelling. Look." The boy next to him pointed at me.

"(Y/n)! Come and meet my friends!" I heard Xander shout out to me. I only held my hands to my ears and started to walk away. "(Y/n)?" Yugo said. "Are you alright?" My vision swirled but I continued to walk. A hand grasped my arm reaching for my hoodie.

I met eyes with a boy with crimson eyes and white hair. "Hey, Xander I think your little friend here would like to show you something." I looked at him. Xander walked closer to us trying to take a look at my face.

I struggled to get my arms out of the boy's hands but didn't succeed. His grip only tightened.

"Stop! Let me go! You're hurting me!" I whined. The boy's grip softened. "(Y/n) turn around so we can help you." I heard Ukyo's voice say. His hand gripped my shoulder. I sighed and turned around not letting him get a glimpse of my face wrapping my arms around him.

"Can I see you?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. I shook my head. Ukyo ran his hand through my hair getting his nimble fingers lost in the tangles. I sighed again and looked up at him.

Ukyo frowned. His hand abandoned my hair and traced the darkened circles under my (E/c) eyes. "You're so pale." He said. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. All of the others around us were silent like mice.

"Shu could you take her to bed her room is right across from the hall. I am going to get some medicine." Xander said. The albino male took my hand and lead me to my room. Ukyo came in through my window with a small bowl of water and a cloth. Ukyo dipped the towel into the water, wrung it out and then set it on my head.