Stage 2

I awoke to the sound of clashing beys. 'So I really did sleep the night here.' I thought to myself.

"Hey are you awake now (Y/n)? Xander wants to speak with you." I heard the voice of Ukyo but I couldn't see him. "Huh?" The voice chuckled and scilenced its self.

I opened up your suitcase and found a hairbrush combing through my less than presentable hair.

Walking out of the room some stared at me some were focused on battling. In my right pocket was Feral Phoenix. The walk wasn't long to get to Xander. More like a few steps short I know. When I got close I tapped the big man on his arm. He yelped and backed up.

"Oh (Y/n) you scared me." He laughed. Then whispered under his breath. "That was even scarier than the suitcase to the face." I giggled.

"So anyways (Y/n) do you know how to battle?" Xander asked. I looked at him surprisingly. 'This  is what you call me for?'  "Um not really, It was mostly my sister who did bey competitions, she never really taught me," I said frowning at the memory. "But I do own a bey. I just haven't exactly mastered it yet." I said embarrassed.

Xander's laugh boomed. "Can I see this bey (Y/n)?" He asked. I nodded and reached into my pocket pulling her out. "Xander meet Feral Phoenix." The bey gleamed and shimmered. "Wow, Yugo take a long look at her bey." The boy walked over to me and inspected the bey.

"That looks like a dual bey. What type is it?" Yugo asked picking up the bey and inspecting it some more. "The only type I have seen it go through is attack mod. But now that you mention it. It does look like a stamina type." I said.

"Well look at you two getting along already!" Xander said smiling. "Anyways have you battled anyone with it yet?" Yugo asked. I shook my head. "Well, I will be delighted to be your first." He said getting into position, you did too.

"My older sister and my ex-boyfriend are bladers but never really let me join in their footsteps. So this is kind of exciting." I said.

"3

2

1

Let it Rip." I yell. I twisted my foot just like I practiced and spun around allowing my bey to gain good speed. "Great landing partner," I said. Feral Phoenix glinted while it circled the stadium. Yugo's Yegdrion took the middle. 'Stamina huh?' My bey went straight at Yegdrion causing Feral to clash and get knocked out of the stadium. "Game one goes to Yegdrion with a ringout finish. One point."

"Come on now. What happened to all our practice." I whisper to it. The bey glint at me. "Alright, I will leave victory all up to you Feral." 

I picked up my launcher and angled it slightly to Feral's liking.

"3

2

1

Let it Rip." This time I did my launch a bit different. I jumped and twisted my body spinning in the air. Feral landed perfectly as Yegdrion took the middle again.

"Alright Feral Phoenix. Let's light this firecracker. Open your firey wings and fly!"

Feral Phoenix jolted and went straight toward the middle. Behind her sparks flew wildly. Yugo's eyes widened. Yegdrion held it's stance when Feral hit but not for long. Feral wildly circled the stadium hitting the walls using them as propels on beating Yegdrion. "Feral slowed down and went into her 'stamina' mode. It was my turn to gasp. As the bey turned Yegdrion burst.

I jumped up and down. My first battle and burst. "Two points. The match goes to Feral Phoenix and (Y/n) (L/n)."

"No wonder bladers love this game," I said picking up the scattered parts of Yegdrion handing them to Yugo. "You saw that Ukyo. She's a natural." Xander said into the blankness of the room we were in. "I saw. Good job (Y/n)." He said. I smiled.