Stage 6

"(Y/n)!" I heard Valt yell. I smiled and walked up to the blue porcupine. "Why hello Valt." I said I was in the midst of training Feral Phoenix for the upcoming team battles.

"Are you ready for the team battles?" Valt asked me as I picked up Feral. "Yup! I have been practicing every day with Ukyo and Shu. So I have been getting some pretty good practice in."

Shu came running around the corner, "(Y/n)! There is some good news and bad news!" He said out of breath. Behind him were Ukyo, Xander, and Quon hot on his tail.

Shu closed the door behind him. The others pounded on the door saying things like 'Shu open this door!' and 'Snitches end up in ditches.' To be truthful I had no idea what they were talking about. I nudged Shu out of the way of the door, opening it I saw Quon, skateboard in hand ready to break something specifically the door.

Quon pointed the skateboard at Shu's face. "Back away from (Y/n) slowly," Quon said raising the skateboard so it was on his shoulder. "If I don't?"

"I said back away I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" Quon said getting closer to Shu. Shu staggered back bumping into Valt. They knocked each other over. I laughed and Quon turned towards me smiling.

"Mission: Distract (Y/n) is complete!"

"What?"

"Nothing"

Ever since the 'incident' with (M/n), everyone has been acting strangely. I try to ask what's up but they ignore me. Especially Ukyo, which makes me uncomfortable that one of my dear friends is avoiding me.

"(Y/n)~" I heard someone coo. I smiled. "Hey, Wakiya." During the past few days, I had met all of Shu and Valt's friends. That includes Rantaro, Wakiya, Daigo, and Ken.

"Hey, I have an idea why don't you join our team (Y/n)!" Valt said excitedly. "Sorry Valt, but she's with us." I knew the voice well. "Watch out Ukyo I'm coming to find you!" I said running around the room searching every nook and cranny there was but still couldn't find Ukyo. What made it worse is he was taunting me saying things like 'Hahaha! You're getting colder' or 'wrong way~. Again' and even 'You're really bad at this!HaHa!'.

I followed his voice, looking at me and hanging from the roof was the shadow ninja himself Ukyo Ibuki. "See now was that hard?" I hit his arm and smiled.

I stood next to Quon. He smiled at me. And at that moment I realized his words

"Mission: Distract (Y/n) is complete!"

Before I could open my mouth the lights dimmed and (F/s) (Favorite song/music) started to play and just like the last time. A spotlight shone down on Quon and me. This time Yugo whispered into Quon's ear. "I want you to give this to her." I obviously heard it. Quon took the bouquet out of Yugo's hands and gave it to me with a shrug of his shoulders. I took it from him but not before Shu jumped on the one who set it up. Of course, it had to be Wakiya. "How could you I shipped that!" Shu looked at him. I laughed and smiled at their stupidity.

Ukyo walked up to me asking if he could keep the flowers. I handed them to him, and now poor Wakiya was on the ground surrounded by flying petals. Ukyo held the bouquet in his right hand, hesitantly lifting and bringing down the bouquet onto his left hand. His eyes were shaded by a dark aura, as were Shu's. Xander broke them up.

"Well, now that that's over with. (Y/n) we were wondering if you would like to go with us to Zac the Sunshine's concert?" Xander asked. I nod my head. "Well, then I'll see you there then," Shu said with a smile. I walked into my room ignoring the shouts coming from the dojo. Mostly Wakiya's, I giggled and sat down pondering on what I should wear.