NOT A CHAPTER(REALLY)

As Akatsuki flew, the two except Nanami got surprised with their eyes wide open.

After a few minutes of flying, they got down in front of a certain mansion.

"Akatsuki-san, where are we?" Shizue asked with a curious voice.

Of course, one would be curious if they suddenly are in front of a huge mansion.

"My mansion" Akatsuki shirtly replied.

"Huh? Come again?" Shizue said with an idiotic voice.

"My mansion..." Akatsuki replied with the same words.

"Y-Y-You have a mansion?! Are you insanely rich?! Just how kuch money do you have?!" Shizue asked a barrage of questions.

"First, I do have, and it is in front of us. Second, yes, I think that I am quite rich, lastly, I haven't counted my assets yet and I don't plan to count it" Akatsuki answered to Shizue's questions.

"I-I see... So, they are here, huh..." Shizue muttered.

"You mean, the girls?" Akatsuki asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Shizue answered.

"They're inside... Do you want to meet them?" Akatsuki asked.

"I-If possible..." Shizue again said in a small voice while blushing.

"Also before that... Revert " As soon as Akatsuki said, the two weapons o his waist started emitting black sparks here and there. After a few seconds, Kuroyami and Eleanor took on human form and bowed towards Shizue and Yaeko.

"Nice to meet you, Shizue-sama and Yaeko-sama... I am one of the Demonic Armament that Akatsuki-sama possess named Kuroyami... The other here is my sister called Eleanor, which is also a Demonic Armament that Akatsuki-sama uses..." Kuroyami said as the two bowed.

"Eh?! T-The w-weapons! T-T-They b-became humans?!" Shizue asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes... Although they are only taking a human's form, they are originally weapons..." Akatsuki explained.

"We are also in Akatsuki-sama's harem" Kuroyami added.

As if she has added fuel to fire, Shizue angrily glared towards Akatsuki.

Cold sweat started forming at the back of Akatsuki's head as Shizue approaches him closer.

As she is now in front of Akatsuki, she started talking.

"E-Even your weapons?! Akatsuki-san ecchi!" She said as she slapped Akatsuki's face.

"A-Ano..." A girl's voice can be heard suddenly.

"W-Who is this child Akatsuki-san?" Shizue asked as she hugged Aisha.

"I-I'm not a child desu... I-I am the goddess of this world desu" Aisha said in a really small voice while blushing a bit.

"Eh? Goddess? Seriously?" Shizue asked because of surprise.

"Y-Yes... I am a certified goddess desu~" Aisha then answered to Shizue's question.

"Akatsuki-san..." Shizue said in a cold voice.

"Y-Yes? W-What is it?" Akatsuki said while stuttering.

"Sit on a seiza!" Shizue yelled.

Akatsuki then immediately obeyed Shizue.

"Ne, Shizue-chan, don't be harsh to Akatsuki-kun... He is a man, so he must have reasons, right? Why don't you listen to him first? For now, stand up, Akatsuki-kun" Yaeko then butted in.

"Thank you, Yaeko-nee... Also about that... All the members of my harem are no ordinary people... I have an adventurer, a noble's daughter, weapons, a Saintess, a dragon, a slave, a goddess, a demon lord, Nanami-san and also you, Shizue-chan" Akatsuki answered.

"W-Why am I not ordinary?!" Shizue retorted.

"Have you forgotten it that fast? You are a hero summoned here... And of course, if you two are the heroes, and in case that you guys, hurts Nanami-san or Liza-chan, I'll have no choice but to fight for them..." Akatsuki answered but his voice started to shake at the end.

"Don't worry, we won't attack them, right, Shizue-chan?" Yaeko said.

"Ah, y-yes... We won't do that..." Shizue answered.

"Also, Akatsuki-kun, c-can I also be... In your harem?" Yaeko asked while she started fidgeting.

"E—Eh?! Yaeko-nee?!" Shizue again, got surprised.

"W-Well... I-I can't help it... W-Whenever I look at him, I can't help it..." Yaeko said while blushing.

"Oi, I'm still here you know?!" Akatsuki shouted.

"S-Sorry, Akatsuki-kun... But, will you please also accept me together with Shizue?" Yaeko asked as she looked towards Akatsuki, which then made her blush deeper.

"Of course I will... Only if Shizue permits it though..." Akatsuki answered.

"Well... I don't think that is a bad idea..." Shizue answered.

"Thank you" Akatsuki answered.

"W-Welcome... Anyways, can we mmet them now?" Shizue said.

"Now, as you can see, she is Aisha, my woman" Akatsuki said before hugging Aisha.

"A-Akatsuki-san?!" Aisha cried out.

Akatsuki didn't paid attention to Aisha, and instead, gave her a tighter hug.

"A-Akatsuki...san... I can't... breathe..." Aisha said.

"S-Sorry" Akatsuki said as he let go of Aisha's body.

"Anyways... Let's go in" Akatsuki said after clearing his throat.

They entered the house and was greeted by the neko girl.

"Good day, Master..." The girl greeted Akatsuki.

"Good day... Anyways, where are they?"

"I saw them all huddling at the living room" She said.

"I see... Thank you" Akatsuki said and walked to the living room.

When they've arrived, Akatsuki opened the door and saw the girls mumbling about something at each other.

"I'm back" Akatsuki said.

"Welcome back!" The girls cheerfully said.

"Thank you... I know that you girls are hungry because of what we have done yesterday... So, let's eat" Akatsuki said.

Because of Akatsuki's proposal, they went to the dining room and started eating.

Author is bored, gotta update one more book.