The Saintess

I was carrying the saintess on my right hand and is currently travelling outside the kingdom's border and heading towards the Beastman Territory.

"Why are we in the Beastman territory?!"

"Shut up or I will take you to a goblin's den"

"?! I-I got it... I won't say anything, anymore..."

She then obediently zipped her mouth shut as soon as I said the thing about goblins.

From the light novels and mangas I have read before, a goblin is a woman's natural enemy because they have strong sexual desire the same as what orcs have.

We have finally arrived at a city in the Beastman territory.

((A/N): just in case that I did put Demihumans before as a category, it will be the same if I either use demihuman or Beastman to address them)

"Welcome! Would you like to enter the city? A permanent city pass will cost only 5 silvers"

The demihuman guard which is a girl with bunny ears asked me cheerfully.

"I will get passes for two"

I said as I took out a gold coin from my pocket.

"I'm afraid I don't have any change for this coin... I'm sorry"

"Well... You can keep the change for yourself"

"Eh? Are you sure?!"

"Yes... But I would like to ask something"

"What is it?"

"Do humans and demihumans coexist here?"

"Well... Yes, although at first, we are discriminated by people but some accepted us and lived together with us in this city"

"I see... And also, do you have any adventurer guild here? And also inns?"

"Yes... The guild is that building"

She said as she pointed a building that can be seen at where we are standing.

"And the building beside that is the best inn here"

"I see... Thank you"

"Welcome! Um... Can I ask your name?"

"I'm Akatsuki, an adventurer"

"I see...I am Elaine... Then, please enjoy your stay here, Akatsuki-san!"

"Thanks, Elaine"

I then went first to the inn and got the most expensive room which costs 20 silver a day.

As soon as I entered the room, I placed the Saintess on the bed as I sat on the sofa.

"Why didn't you just kill me?!"

"Well... I am planning to do that but I still need to know things from you"

"I-I won't tell you anything even if you torture me!"

"So... You are that kind of person... But, what if I let you experience pleasure?" ((A/N): I got an idea from @CokeCupCola on using goblins but I want Akatsuki on action :P)

"P-Pleasure?!"

"Yes... And I know that you know what I am trying to say"

"I-I still won't talk!"

"Let's see... What should I do first? Oh yeah, I know what will I do"

I said as I get closer to her. As I am walking nearer and nearer, her face was dyed with fear.