Getting my Revenge

I was woken up by Mimily whose been smiling right back at me. As she is smiling, her stomach was suddenly pierced by a sword as blood came out of her mouth... She is still smiling, although she was stabbed, she is still smiling.

Why?! Why her?! Did I even do anything wrong?! All I want to do is to carry out my revenge! I... I will kill anyone! I will not let the kind hearted me live anymore! If they are evil, then I am a demon!

"Akatsuki-san! Akatsuki-san! Please wake up, Akatsuki-san! You are having a nightmare!"

I was woken up because I can hear her... She was saying something... Wait... I need to get out of here! I... I still want to be together with her!

[Do you want more power?]

Who are you?!

[I am the Demon Lord Ardemius! I will give you power, but in exchange,  I will make you carry out my plans and be the next Demon Lord!]

I don't want that... I will only carry out my revenge against the hero but I don't have any grudge against the people here.

[We have the same motives, about killing the heroes... So, why not?]

Why? I don't even want to be a Demon Lord!

[If that is the case... I shall get rid of you then]

Then, a huge, muscular figure came out of the dark. It has several horns and a nasty face along with his body with many scars here and there.

[Hellfire!]

Tsk! He is strong! I didn't expect him to be this strong! His level is almost the same as mine!

[Ho~ is that all you can do?]

I... I am not yet done!

[Then... I will give you a chance, I will not heal or attack or defend for an hour]

Are you serious?

[Of course! I am the Demob Lord who doesn't back down on his promise]

I see... I will attack you then.

•You have learned new skills! Limit Break, Light Bullet, Holy Flames•

This is exactly what I needed!

Limit Break! Light Bullet! Holy Flames!

I said as I used the skills I have just learnt.

[H-How can you use the light element?!]

It is a secret.

[Why you! Dark Bullet!]

So, a Demon Lord breaks his promise?

[Tsk! Cancel!]

He said as his attack vanished. My attack whose strength had almost been tripled had hit him

[Aaaargghhh!]

As soon as I can see his body covered with several severe burns. I then used more power than I can use and successfully eliminated him.

(? POV)
"Eris-sama! The Demon Lord's energy is gone!"

"Did the heroes do it?"

"No... They are still on the training grounds"

"Then, who do you think can kill the Demon Lord?"

"I-It is just my speculation but I think it is the boy whose been dragged at the summoning"

"That boy?! Are you serious? Don't joke with me! We have thrown him in a B-rank dungeon, right?"

"As I have said, it is only my speculation"