♡ bonus ♡

zach didn't want anyone to touch, speak, or even look at him. the pain he felt was unbearable, it was as if somebody had stabbed him multiple times in the same area. he had forgotten how terrible contractions were.

jack was sitting beside him, biting his nails. he had tried to speak to zach but the younger male only groaned at him in response, letting him know that he didn't want to talk.

everyone had gotten the news that zach was in labor now and arrived at the hospital as soon as possible. jonah and eben were the first ones to arrive after zach's family. they were very comforting towards jack, letting him know that everything was going to be alright.

the curly haired man got up as soon as he saw corbyn and daniel at the door.

"i'm so glad you guys could make it on time," he said, hugging them both. 

the two had flown to where zach and jack lived hours ago. when they received jack's call about zach being in labor, they immediately booked a flight, hoping to get there on time. 

"we're lucky there was a flight available," replied daniel, smiling. he looked over at zach, remembering the time when miles was born. the younger one was in more pain, and daniel was the one who was there for him. nevertheless, he was more than glad that jack could witness his own child being born this time. 

"we heard he doesn't want to speak to anybody," spoke corbyn. 

"yeah, he just wants to feel the pain come and go. he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone." jack shrugged. 

"where's miles?" 

"we got a babysitter for him, she's really nice. he's in good hands." jack smiled, remembering how his little boy was excited to hang with the babysitter. 

before anyone else can say anything, the doctor came in, telling everyone to get out so she could examine zach. 

"we've got to get you to the delivery room, sweetie," she informed, looking at the tired brunet.

"it's time?" he let out, sounding as happy as possible, feeling another contraction. he clenched his teeth, watching as the doctor and a few nurses rolled his bed out of the room.

"yes, she's almost here. now comes the hard part." she replied, smiling.

when zach was all set up, the doctor asked him who he wanted in the room.

"jack," he replied immediately, not letting the doctor finish. "and my parents," he added, shutting his eyes as another contraction hit him.

the people he'd asked for came rushing in, jack grabbing his fiance's hand. the parents went up by his head, myta playing with zach's hair to help him somewhat calm down.

"alright, zach, start pushing."

---

**november 12 **08:03 am

zach gave his last push before he heard the cries of his newborn child. tears began to stream down his own cheeks as he laid his sweaty head back with a smile and a sigh.

the nurses wiped the baby the best they could before placing her on zach's chest. the younger male gasped and sobbed, looking at his child who seemed to stop crying.

jack himself was tearing up, touching her soft cheek in awe. to say he felt undeniably joyful was an understatement. he couldn't help but kiss zach on the lips before looking back at his daughter.

"she's so tiny," he whispered, wiping his tears.

"she's beautiful," zach added, wiping her forehead before kissing it.

myta and josh smiled and touched her cheeks as well, feeling nothing but happiness and joy.

"what's her name?" myta asked, her eyes glued to the baby.

zach smiled and held his baby's tiny hand.

"kiarah," he replied quietly. "kiarah mai avery." he looked up at both jack and his parents.

"that's beautiful." mr. herron nodded.

kiarah was taken by the nurses to be cleaned and weighed. after that, everyone got to meet her.

they all had a chance to hold her, everybody seemed to love her already. daniel held her in his arms, sitting on the chair beside zach's bed, corbyn standing next to him.

"she looks like you," he told zach, looking at him.

"you think?"

the blue eyed man nodded, cuddling kiarah's small amount of hair.

corbyn only smiled at the sight of daniel and a baby, wishing they had a family of their own. it was something he was constantly thinking about, he loved daniel and wanted him to be the other father of his kids.

"hi, guys." they all heard, their attention now at the door. the babysitter stood there, holding miles' hand.

"hey," zach greeted. "come in."

miles ran to zach's bed and looked at his belly.

"where did my baby sister go?" he asked, examing the size of his stomach. it was still bloated, but much less than before.

zach chuckled and looked at daniel, who stood up, giving him his baby back.

"she's right here," he replied, caressing kiarah's arm. "this is kiarah. your baby sister." he smiled.

"she's so small." miles furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the sleeping baby.

"yeah, she is."

"can i carry her?" he asked, looking up at zach.

jack approached him and told miles to sit on his lap. the little boy did as he was told and zach handed the little baby to jack.

the curly haired brunet gave miles instructions as to how to position his arms and let him "carry" kiarah.

there was nothing either zach or jack could ask for to make this moment better.

it was perfect. absolutely perfect.

•••

author's note coming right up :D