~16~

Jin's POV

Hoseok and I walk down the sidewalk until we get to a house.
     "I'm going to be driving so I hope you're okay with that." Hoseok says as he opens the door to the house I'm assuming is his.
     When we walk in, I'm yet again amazed.

     "Wow. It looks so nice in here." I say, looking around the room.
     He chuckles and grabs a set of keys out of a glass bowl and walks back over to me.
     He takes one of my hands and brings it to his lips.
     He softly kisses my hand which causes me to blush.
     "You're so cute Jinnie. Still blushing from a little kiss to your hand." Hoseok says.
"I can't wait to show you how good of a boyfriend I can be for you. You won't even have to bother going on dates with the other five." He says, keeping my hand in his as we walk out of the house.
He leads me to a car and opens the door for me to get in on the passenger side.
He closes the door when I get in and walks over to the drivers side and hops in.
"I've only driven a few times in my life, so pray you don't die." He says, starting the car and backing up.
"Yah! You can't tell me things like that! Now I'll be extra anxious." I say, crossing my arms and looking out of the window with a pout on my face.
He stops the car and grips my face with his hand, turning my head to face him.
My face burns when I notice how close we are.
Our lips are barely touching. "Don't pout Jinnie. The only time I want you pouting, is if I don't give you all the pleasure you want." He whispers.
I let out a whimper I didn't know I was holding in.
Hoseok chuckles at this and places a soft kiss to my lips.
"Let's save some of this for after the movie, yeah?" Hoseok says, stating the car back up and getting into the road.
The ride is quiet with Hoseok focused on driving and me on my phone.
I smile to myself when I see a text from Jungkook.
My little maknae being the jealous baby he is because I'm out with Hoseok and not him.
"Who are you texting Jinnie?" Hoseok asks, his eyes never leaving the road.
"Just Jungkookie." I say, smiling as I say his nickname.
"Tell him to fuck off." Hoseok says. "And why would I tell him to do that?" I ask.
"Because you're mine for the rest of the day. I don't want you talking to him and ruining my time with you." He says.
"I-I'm not yours Hoseok." I say, my cheeks burning.
He doesn't respond until he stops the car at the movie theater.
He turns to face me and says, "You could be and you know you could be."

     We get out of the car and walk into the theater.
     Hoseok pays for our tickets and snacks and the two of us make our way to the room the movie we came to see is playing in.
     I don't think he knows I love scary movies. Well..."scary" movies.
     We're watching the movie It. I'm dying of laughter and I can't tell whether Hoseok is more afraid of me or Pennywise.
He tries to act cool and put his arm behind me until I burst into laughter at something he jumps at.
"Don't you dare tell the guys that this damn movie scared me." Hoseok whisper yells.
"Aww, is wittle Hoseokie scawed?" I tease. "Don't wowwy wittle baby. Hyungie is right here. He won't let the mean clown get to you."

     When the movie ends Hoseok looks traumatized.
     I'm still laughing as we walk out of the theatre.
     When we walk out I notice how dark it is. I take out my phone and check the time, seeing that it's 7:30.
     I also see that I have 100+ messages and 30 missed calls.
     Those idiots knew I was going on a date with Hoseok so they shouldn't have expected me to answer.
     Hoseok takes my phone from me and puts it in his pocket.
     "Excuse me, that's mine." I say, reaching for his pocket.
     He grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him.
     My eyes widen and my face reddens when I realize how close our faces are.
     My heart almost skips a beat when he speaks in a low voice.
     "I don't want anymore distractions. You're supposed to give me all of your attention tonight. I don't give a fuck about the other guys right now."
       He places one of his hands on my waist to keep me in place as he brings his head to my neck.
     "H-Hoseok.." I can hear my heart beating as it quickens when he kisses my neck.
     "I want to show you something." He whispers against my neck.
     He stops his kisses and pulls me behind him.
     "W-where are we going?" I ask, looking around.
     "Just for a walk. You'll see when we get there." He says.
     We walk in a comfortable silence as Hoseok moves our hands to lace our fingers together.
I look down to keep him from seeing how red my face is.
I look up when he stops walking. I notice that we're no longer on a sidewalk, but on sand.
I look at Hoseok and see that his eyes are glowing blue.
Remembering that his quirk is water related, I look to where he's looking.
My eyes widen and my face reddens when I see what he's doing. "Hoseok..you...why?" I'm at a loss for words when I see it.
He made the water make a heart with mine and his names in it.
The water is also glowing like his eyes are. He places a hand in my waist and turns my body to face him.
     "I really like you Seokjin. Think about which one of us you want to be with and chose wisely."
     He pulls me by my hand again and we walk back to his car.
     He drives me to my house and walks me to the door.
     "I had a really great time with you. Hopefully, we'll go on more dates." I say.
     He smiles and scratches the back of his neck.
     I smile and gently cup his cheek. I bring his face closer and place a soft kiss to his lips.
     "Good night Hobi." "Good night Hyung. I'll see you tomorrow."
     He walks back to his car and I walk into the house.
     As soon as I close the door, I slam my back against it and place my hands over my burning cheeks.
     I get up and walk upstairs to my room and put my bags into closet.
     I get clothes out to change into after my shower and go into my bathroom.

     After my shower and jump in my bed and try my hardest to sleep. All I can seem to think about is Hoseok.

          What the hell did Hoseok do to me?!