~9~

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook all watched as Taehyung and Jin walked out of the school.
"None of your business Namjoon." Rang in Namjoon's head his entire walk home. Jin didn't use his nickname and that scared him.
What if he doesn't like Namjoon anymore? They all know they just met Seokjin, but they can't control who they fall in love with. The boys were supposed to tell Jin together that they had fallen for him.
Though it was obvious, Jin was clueless to the six boys' attraction to him. He thinks they're just messing with him.
Namjoon's confession has made him think differently about the boys.

Taehyung and Jin are walking to Taehyung's house when someone calls Jin's name.
"Jin!"
Jin turns around only to get tackled to the ground by the person who said his name.
"Ji-yong?!" Jin says. "The fuck are you doing following us Dragon Boy?" Taehyung asks.
"I was just about to ask the same-Ah~." Jin moans suddenly and his face reddens.
"M-move your h-hand G." Jin stutters out. Ji-yong suddenly remembers that he's on top of Jin on the ground.
One of his hands is holding him above Jin and the other found it's way to Jin's stomach. Jin is very sensitive to touches, so Ji-yong touching him made him very flustered.
Taehyung heats up quite literally when he hears Jin's sudden moan. He bites his lip imagining hearing his hyung moan for him. He quickly shakes his head at those thoughts and pushes Ji-yong off of Jin.
He helps Jin up and he glares at Ji-yong. "Why the hell were you following us Dragon Boy?" Taehyung asks. "Because I wanted to ask him something." Ji-yong says.
"So you stalked and tackled me to ask me a question?" Jin asks, placing his hand on his hip.
"I didn't plan on tackling you or stalking you. I was only going to ask for your number." Ji-yong says.
"Oh. You could have just asked instead of being a weirdo about it." Jin says, giggling.
Jin gives Ji-yong his number and he quickly puts it into his phone. He tells Jin that he'll text him later and walks back down the street.
Taehyung and Jin walk towards Taehyung's house. When the two step inside, Jin's stares in awe.

 When the two step inside, Jin's stares in awe

     "You..you live here?!" Jin asks. Taehyung chuckles and says, "Yeah. My parents are hardly ever home, so I get the place to myself most of the time. It's pretty sweet."
Jin walks around and is still in awe at how amazing Taehyung's house looks.

Btw, Jin's house looks like this

Taehyung's POV

     Jin is such a cutie. I'm sure he lives in a big house too.
     My house can't be that impressive compared to his.
     I watch him walk around and continue to look around with a smile on my face.
"Why don't we go upstairs to my room?" I ask him.
He turns around and jumps excitedly. "Yes! Let's go!" He says.
I chuckle and lead him upstairs to my room.

     "You sleep in here?!" Jin asks when he steps into my room

"I don't really sleep. I'm always up playing games or trying to learn how to use my quirk better." I say.
"Can I sit on your bed?" He asks. "Of course. You don't have to ask." I say.
He places his bag down on the floor and sits on my bed.
He looks around my room and says, "My room isn't nearly this big."
He lays himself out on the bed and stretches sexily as if he's trying to tease me.
"Why are you looking at me like that TaeTae?" He asks innocently.
I set my bag down on the floor and slowly climb on top of him.
I bite my lip as I look him up and down. He blushes when I move my face closer to his.
He scoots back until he bumps into the headboard of my bed.
"T-TaeTae w-what are you doing?" He asks. I close the gap between us by connecting our lips in a gentle kiss.

His lips are so soft.

I lick his lips and he whimpers. I nip at his bottom lip earning a gasp from him.
I slide my tongue into his mouth and he squirms under me.
"T-Tae..ah..p-please...s..stop." He says between kisses. I can't bring myself to stop.

I've gotten a taste of his sweet lips and I can't get enough.

     He places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me away gently.
     We look into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.
     "I..I'm sorry. I just..I couldn't get enough. I see why Yoongi-hyung couldn't resist kissing you." I say with a smile.
     He blushes and looks away. I lean forward and place a soft kiss on his neck.
He gasps and whimpers. "Are you sensitive here too Jinnie?" I ask.
"Y-Yes. Please stop." He says. "You let Yoongi-hyung leave a hickey." I say, my lips never leaving the spot on his neck.
"He pinned me to the lockers Tae. What was I supposed to do?" He says.
      I'm at a loss for words as he gently pushes me away and gets up.
     "Jin?" He grabs his bag and walks towards my bedroom door.
     "Jin?" I say walking behind him. He opens the door and walks out.
     I quickly follow behind him and grab his hand.
     He stops and turns around to look at me. "Where are you going?" I ask.
     "I...I need to go home. I have some chores to do." He says, shaking his hand out of mine and walking downstairs.
     I follow him to the door and open it for him. He turns around and cups my cheek.
     "I had a nice time Taehyung," he says. He leans forward and pecks my lips softly.
     "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I nod and wave as I watch him walk down the sidewalk.
     I close the door and walk over to a couch. I sit myself down and let out a sigh.
     I smile when I remember Jin's little peck on my lips before he left.

Jin-hyung kissed me. Take that Yoongi-hyung.