~ Namjoonie ~

Over the phone ~
Namjoon ~ "Hi Jin-hyung! I was just calling to talk to you."
Jin ~ "I'm actually here with a friend right now so I may have to call you back later. Sorry Namjoonie."
Namjoon ~ "Oh, alright then. I'll talk to you later then."
Jin ~ "Bye Namjoonie!"
Namjoon ~ "Later."
Jin hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket. He apologizes to Yoongi for the interruption and they go back to watching their show.
Yoongi starts to move closer to Jin on the couch. Jin, way too into the movie, doesn't notice this.
He gets another call just as Yoongi was about to put his arm behind him on the couch. He answers it and Yoongi soon realizes that he's speaking to his father.
Jin's father had to approve of him. If he hurts Jin or makes him feel uncomfortable, his father may not accept him.

As it gets later into the night, Jin tells Yoongi that he should get going before it gets too late. Yoongi thanks him for inviting him over and says that he enjoyed hanging out with him. Jin says that he also enjoyed Yoongi's company and wouldn't mind if they hung out again.

After closing and locking the door behind him, Jin take the bowls he and Yoongi used earlier and takes them to the kitchen. He puts the rest of the extra tteokbokki he made into a container and places it out of the way on the counter.
He washes the dishes he's used and walks back to the living room.
Not long after, Namjoon texts him.

Namjoonie
Hey, are you able to talk now or is your friend still their?

~ Jinnie ~
I can talk now if you'd like.

Jin gets a call after he sends his message to Namjoon.
Namjoonie
Namjoon ~ "Hiya. I know I was just texting you, but I like to hear your voice when I'm talking to you."
Jin ~ "Aww you like to hear my voice Namjoonie."
Namjoon ~ Yeah. I kinda do."
Jin ~ "*giggling* Well, I'm glad you like to hear my voice then."
Namjoon ~ "Your voice isn't the only thing I like Hyung."
Jin ~ "Of course it isn't. You told me at lunch that you like music and that you want me to listen to some songs you've made."
Namjoon ~ "*chuclkes* Not things that I like in general. Things that I like about you."
Jin blushes at this, but continues to speak.
Jin ~ "W-what else do you like about me then?"
Namjoon ~ "*chuclkes* You. I like you Jin."
Jin blushes a deep red and tells Namjoon that he has to go.
They bid their goodbyes and get ready for bed.
Jin makes sure to lock all of the doors and windows before he goes upstairs.
He goes into his room, grabs an oversized pink shirt, and goes into his bathroom to take a shower.
After his shower he puts on his shirt and climbs into bed. He blushes as he replays the event that happened with Yoongi in the kitchen in his head.
Why would he do that? We just met today. And Namjoon, how can he like me if we've only just met?
These thoughts went through Jin's mind as he drifted off to sleep after putting his phone on the charger and turning off his light.

Jin woke up the next morning with his face a deep red. He had been dreaming about what would have happened with Yoongi if he had gone any further.
What if I invited Namjoon over? Would I have been able to stop him if he tried anything? Why are Yoongi and Namjoon being so weird towards me?
Jin thought. He shakes his head and decides not to worry about it.
He gets out of bed and goes into his bathroom to shower.
He showers, washes his face, brushes his teeth and goes to put on his uniform.

Jin wears the boys uniform just with a skirt and the socks and shoes from the girls uniform

Jin wears the boys uniform just with a skirt and the socks and shoes from the girls uniform. He tells people he wears the skirt for his quirk, but he actually just likes to wear the skirt.

Once his uniform is on he fixes his hair, grabs his phone, backpack, shoes, his house key, and heads downstairs.
When he gets downstairs he sees that his father is still not home.
He called and said he would be home at 12:00 a.m. Where could he be now?
He decides to think nothing of it as his father is often very busy.
He makes himself breakfast and heads off to school after locking the door behind him.

Once at school, Jin gets a lot of looks from people.
Is it because of the skirt?
Jin thought.
He sees Yoongi standing near the entrance to the cafeteria and calls out to him.
Jin ~ "Yoonie!"
Yoongi looks up from his phone and smiles upon seeing that it was Jin who called his name.
Jin smiles and starts to run towards him. Yoongi looks at him with a confused look. When Jin is close enough, he jumps onto Yoongi. He wraps his hands around his neck and his legs around his waist. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jin to keep him from falling.
He lets out a low groan when he feels Jin's ass rub against little Yoongi.
Jin ~ "Hi Yoonie!" Jin says giggling.
Yoongi ~ "Good morning beautiful." Yoongi says with a smirk.
Jin blushes and tries to free himself from Yoongi's hold.
"MIN YOONGI!"
Yoongi snaps his head in the direction he heard his name called. Jin does the same.
They see a furious Namjoon who teleports in front of them in seconds.
Namjoon ~ "What are you doing with Jin-hyung?
Yoongi ~ "For your information, he jumped onto me when he saw me Joon.
Jin ~ "*giggles* Would you like a hug too Namjoonie?"
Namjoon smiles and holds his arms out for Jin. Yoongi lets him go and watches as he jumps onto Namjoon. Namjoon places his arms a bit low on Jin's back and smirks looking at Yoongi.
Yoongi glares at him and starts to walk to the table they sit at for lunch.
Namjoon teleports there with Jin in his arms. He sits down with Jin in his lap. Jin turns to face the table as he hears the voices of his new friends he made on his first day. Namjoon also lets out a low groan when he feels Jin's ass rub against little Namjoon.
He smirks when he feels something else under Jin's skirt.

So, you like to wear panties Jinnie?