~19~

~Trigger warning~

Jin's POV

As soon as the bell rings for school to be over, I push Hoseok away, grab my things, and run out of the locker room.
     Before I can make it to the door to leave the gym, my perverted ass teacher just has to grab my wrist.
     "Can you please let me go? I have chores and homework to do." My teacher says nothing as he drags me into his office and locks the door behind him.
     "What gives? Can you just let me go home?" Again, he says nothing as he throws my over his desk and hovers over me.
     "G-get away from me." I say as I lean further into his desk. Panic rises as he lowers his head near my neck and presses his lips against it.
     I try to move my hands to push him away, but for some reason I can't. The only part of my body I can move is my head. "Yah! What the hell are you doing to me?! Let me go! Don't touch me!"
     "You smell so good Seokjin. You're so beautiful. No wonder everyone in this school has their eyes on you all the time." My teacher says as he runs is tongue over my neck and begins sucking on it, leaving hickeys there.
     "Get off of me!" I scream. He moves his hands to unbutton my uniform jacket and I can't do anything to stop him.
     Hot tears start to form in my eyes when he slides my skirt down and leaves it on the floor. "P-please don't do this."
     My teacher says nothing as he removes my black lace panties and drops them on the floor.
     He sits me on his desk and throws my legs over his shoulders as he lowers his head between my legs.
     "Please don't do this. Please don't." I start to cry as he puts my entire length in his mouth, sucking and liking.
     I'm still unable to move. I can't even use my quirk to make anything to stop him. All I can do is cry and scream in hopes that someone will hear me.
     He takes my length out of his mouth and starts to unbuckle his pants. I break out in sobs when he lays my back on his desk as he gets rid of his pants and boxers and aligns himself with my entrance.
     I shake my head and beg him to stop and let me go, but he just stays quiet and slowly slides himself into me.
     I close my eyes as I cry and scream still in hopes that someone, anyone can hear me. Suddenly, I feel him being pulled out of me and I hear something hit the wall and someone grunt.
     I open my eyes to see a furious Namjoon. Without saying a word, he picks up my clothes and hands them to me without looking at me.
     I quickly put my clothes on and he picks me up and carries me out of our teachers office. I cling onto Namjoon as he walks to where Yoongi and the others are.
     "What happened to him Joon?" Yoongi asks. I hear Namjoon sniff and see him lower his head.
     "He...he raped him. Our fucking teacher raped him." Namjoon says. I feel a something wet touch my cheek and look up to see Namjoon crying.
     "That creepy perverted bastard!" Yoongi yells as he punches one of the lockers.
     "How dare he think he can do that?! The fuck is wrong with him?!" Hoseok yells.
     Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin all have their heads down. "We need to get out of here. We need to get Jin out of here." Hoseok says as he looks at everyone.
     Namjoon teleports outside of the school building and waits for the others to come out. I place one of my hands on Namjoon's cheek and wipe away a tear that fell.
     "Don't cry Namjoon. I'm aright now. You saved me from him." I try to reassure him as more tears fall from my eyes.
     "Let's all walk him home." Yoongi says when he and the others come out of the school. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin still had their heads down.
      "Jungkookie..Taehyungie..Jiminie..why do you all have your heads down?" As soon as I ask this question, the three of them fall on their knees and start sobbing.
     I have Namjoon put me down, instantly regretting it when a wave of pain shoots up my spine and I wince in pain.
     Jungkook is by my side in .5 seconds. "He shouldn't be a teacher anymore! He's a monster!" Jungkook yells as he wraps his arms around me and buries his face in my neck.
     Taehyung looks up at me and I open my arms for him. He hurriedly rushes over to me and wraps his arms around me.
     "Jiminie.." I call Jimin's name to get him to look at me. When he does, he instantly rushes over to me.
     "We're sorry we couldn't save you hyung. He..he could have killed you." Taehyung says. Jimin stays quiet as he tightens his hold on me.
     I look up only to see Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon turned away from me with their heads down now.
     I see them wipe their faces and sniff a bit. "Guy..please stop crying. I'm alright now."  I say softly to try and calm them.
     After a few more minutes they realize that we're still near the school and that the teacher never left.
     Namjoon takes me from the maknae's and teleports himself to my house. My father still isn't home because he went on a business trip for two weeks.
     Namjoonie waits for the others to show up before he lets me unlock the door so all of them can come inside with me.
     "You can put me down now Joonie." I say when we enter the living room.
     Namjoon gives me an are you sure look before he puts me down.
     I tell them to make themselves at home before I go upstairs to my room and take a shower.
     When I'm done, I throw on a skirt and a hoodie and walk back downstairs.
     "Guys...I have something to tell you. It's...it's  about your confession from the other night."
     All of their faces pale and their eyes widen when they look at me. I take a deep breathe and look at all of them before I say anything.

                            "I...I've chosen..."