11:24 am.

I jogged downstairs before walking into the kitchen. I woke up about a few hours ago. I couldn't sleep because I was curious if Xavier slept through the night. I checked on him a few minutes ago and he was out cold. He took a shower last night to clean all the dirt off of him. He looked like a brand new person. I decided to get up and make some calls about my moving arrangements. I wanted to delay the process since I met Xavier. New York would have to wait.

I heard someone's footsteps descend the stairs. I grabbed an oatmeal box before getting all the ingredients I needed. I look up and meet Lilly's hazel eyes. "Good morning." She hoarsely replied before rubbing her eyes and sitting on the stool in front of the island where I was at. "Morning."

She placed her head in her hands as she groaned obnoxiously. I shushed her and pointed upstairs when she looked at me before saying, "What?"

"Xavier is sleeping," I muttered before grabbing a spoon to eat my breakfast. She scoffed. "He's knocked the hell out. I don't think he'll wake up if we were having an apocalypse or something."

I rolled my eyes at her rather exaggerated statement, but she was most likely right. "Can you grab me my yogurt?" She asked as she reached forwards clenching and unclenching her fists towards the fridge; something a baby would do when they would want something or someone. I squinted my eyes at her as I studied her actions. "Please, yogurt." She continued.

I cracked a laugh before she joined in with me. I shake my head as I head towards the fridge to grab her yogurt and a spoon from the drawer. I slid it towards her before leaning over the island. I bit my lip as I glanced towards the ceiling. Lilly and I had to talk about him now before he woke up.

"We have to ask him eventually what happened to him. We don't even know his age yet." I mumbled before taking another bite from my oatmeal. Lilly nodded. "How'd you even persuade him into staying here with us? It seemed like you talked to him when you both went to order your sandwiches."

She took a spoonful of yogurt before eating it. "Well, I sort of scared him." She shamefully admitted. My jaw dropped. "Lilly! What the hell!" I say as I hit her arm. She threw her hands up in surrender. "Listen, it was the only way." I rolled my eyes at her statement before crossing my arms. "What did you scare him with?"

"Well, the paparazzi. They would attack him if they found out where he would be and bombard him with questions about us." She nonchalantly said as she took another spoonful of yogurt. I took my empty bowl and placed it in the sink before shaking my head. "Hey, it worked at least. You should be thanking me." She added proudly as she flipped her straight light brown hair over her shoulder. I chuckle as I grabbed a towel paper and cleaned off where I was eating before throwing it away.

I heard footsteps from above me and a bit of some clutter. Xavier is awake.

"I should make him breakfast," I mumble to myself as I head towards the fridge and took out eggs, bacon, and bread. I walked over to the stove and turned it on and waited for it to heat up.

"And you say you can't make me breakfast," Lilly muttered before hastily shoving the yogurt in her mouth. I chuckle as I head towards where she was sitting. "I said I couldn't make it that one time. Don't assume next time." I teased shooting a wink her way.

I grabbed my phone to see new notifications. I had a couple of new messages from Aleksander.

Two new messages from Alek