One-shot

A/N So this is a cute little one-shot I wrote between Sierra and Logan, it doesn't have any specific timing but I can't sleep and I'm bored

"Logan!" I screamed at him from the bathroom.

"What's up babe?"

"Can you go get something from the store for me please?" I walked into his room where he was writing a paper

"Sure. What do you need?"

"I need you to get me some tampons."

"Tampons?"

"Yes. I need tampons because I didn't bring any because I thought there were some here but it turns out there isn't and I am in immense pain so I need you to go to the store and get me some tampons, maybe some advil and a huge bar of chocolate. Stat!"

"Babe, you know I love you..."

"Please Logan I need my tampons, and its either that or you can go to my house and get them, and risk encountering my mother who hates you with a burning passion."

"Ugh, fine." I walked over to him and kissed him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll even do some of your essay for you."

"You're gonna do my essay?"

"Sure, what's it about?"

"The global stock exchange and how it's effecting lesser developed countries."

"Wow, Business class is not what they make it out to be. OK fine, so I'll sit here and wait for you to get back, so just leave already! Oh you're running low on raspberry tea too, so some of that would be great."

Logan's POV

I walked into CVS and it suddenly dawned on me that I had no idea where the tampons were. "Um, excuse me?" I tapped a sales girl on the shoulder and she twirled her hair.

"Yeah?"

"Um can you, uh tellmewherethetampomsarepleasebecausemygirlfriendreallyneedssome.

"What?"

"Uh, can you tell me where the tampons are?"

"Aisle 3."

I nodded and headed over to the aisle she had mentioned. Oh god, there were so many brands and types. I called Sierra, wondering if I needed a specific kind.

"Uh, Queenie?"

"What's the problem Logan?"

"Well, uh, you see, I found the tampons but there are so many of them."

I heard her chuckle on the other side. "There are a lot of different types of tampons. OK, so what you want are the ones that say Playtex Sport on them."

"OK, I think I found them."

"Great, so then you need to pick them up, go over to the snack aisle, and buy lots of junk food and most importantly, chocolate. See if they have any English chocolate, Cadbury is my favourite. But if not, just lots of Reeses and Hersheys."

"Uh, alright then. See you back at mine."

After I got some snacks, I went over to pay, staring at my shoes the whole time. "That's $18.46 please." I gave them a 20, grabbed the stuff and walked off.

"Honey, I'm home!"

Sierra's POV

"Babe?"

"I got your stuff." My face lit up. "Ah, thank you so much you're the best. Be right back."

I came back in 5 minutes later to see Logan had set up Beauty and the Beast on the DVD player and had set out all of the snacks.

"You did all this for me?"

"Anything for my girl. Come on, it's Disney movie time."

I sat down next to him and we snuggled and ate junk food like a perfect couple. A few hours later, when Ariel and Eric were about to kiss, I looked up at him. "Thank you, so much. I love you, you're so perfect. This is perfect. Thank you." He leant down and kissed my head as I pulled up the blanket.