8

No POV

Logan's phone rang and he immediately walked off to answer it. "What is up with Loggins lately?" Finn asked Colin.

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you noticed how every night for the last few weeks, whenever he gets a phone call his face lights up and  he either walks far far away smiling, or he frowns and looks disappointed?"

"How do you notice that?"

"Because, I happen to be great at observations when I'm drunk off my rocker."

"You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen him look genuinely happy with a girl in that same amount of weeks."

"Yeah, he had that girl, who was it, Nancy? And he wasn't even paying attention to her while she kissed him. He just stared wistfully at his phone the whole time."

"You think he's got an actual girlfriend?"

"You know, I never thought I'd see the day. I mean, we live with the guy!" The Australian called out at his friend.  "Think about it. When was the last time Logan brought a girl back to his room?"

"You know, I actually haven't seen him with anyone for a while."

"Exactly. Since we were 17, the longest Logan's gone without a girl is 3 days when he had appendicitis."

"Huh."

Just then, Logan came back and grabbed his coat. "I'm leaving."

"Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Where?"

"With a girl."

"Can we come?"

"Uh, no." Finn and Colin looked at eachother. "Shall we follow him?" Colin asked, looking after Logan. "Of course, come on, I'll bring the scotch." Logan got in his car and left and they followed him in theirs.

About half an hour later, Logan's car pulled up to a small house in an equally small town. They asked the driver to park the car down the street. "Where are we?"

"A very small town called Stars Hollow."

"Any idea why?"

"Well, there's a carnival happening."

Logan got out the car and knocked on the door. A blonde girl came out and wrapped her arms around him. They quietly got out of the car and hid in some bushes.

Sierra PoV

"You came!" I smiled and kissed him. "Can't leave my girl all alone when the carnival's in town."

"Please, I'm not your girl."

"Why not?"

"Logan I know you have a reputation. Different girl every night, no commitment. You're a player and I'm fine with that. I mean, technically this is only our second date. Now come on, let's go."

No POV

As the two walked out the house holding hands, Finn and Colin got a closer look at her face.

"Isn't that Shakespeare girl?" Finn looked harder and saw that It was, indeed the girl they met a few weeks ago. "Are they still together?"

"It appears so."

"Hey, Logan." Sierra looked at him. "Yes, babe?"

"Why are your friends hiding in the bushes and staring at us?"