Please Understand Me

//HOZZAAAA!!!!! AN UPDAAAATTEE!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! and guess what?? My fever is gone!!!! Thank you guuuyyyyss!!!

Enjoooy!!

Oliver's P.O.V

-2 Years Later-

Len..... He was now too busy to be with me. His grandfather was always dragging him out for dates with miku... I shouldn't come between that. At least I knew what he was doing... R-right??

Okay Maybe I don't know MUCH of what he's doing. Well... I never seen him in 2 weeks but... We text each but... Well, he never talks to me so much... When I text him something, sometimes he wouldn't reply.. I really miss him.

I decided to walk at the park. Since I was so bored. I needed some little space. I guess.. Len has forgotten about me?? Or... No... He wouldn't.. Because he promised. He gave me a ring just to prove it. I lift up my hand with the ring on my finger. The diamond ring is always so shiny. It reminds me of Len's eyes. I smiled as I stare at it.

As I walked deeper in the park. I noticed a couple. They were kissing. It was very passionate. I couldn't see their faces clearly but I thought that they looked VERY familiar.

I walked closer quietly. When I could finally see their faces.. I was shocked... It was Len... and miku... I knew it.. H-how could I be so foolish? How could I trust him so easily?? I can't believe this..

"L-Len?!?!"

Len's P.O.V

Oh Oliver, you don't know how much I missed you.. whenever you texted me.. miku always take away my phone.. I wanted to text you back.. I wanted to know if you're okay... I want to see you... Its been 2 weeks.. My grandfather forbids me to go anywhere without miku.

So now, I'm in the park with her. Her always cheerie self when she sees me. She always cling on to me. No matter how hard she tried to be sweet with me, She should just face it.. she is NOTHING like oliver.

As always... She kept whining about something. "Please... shut up." I demanded. She pouted. Heck.. She cant even look as cute as Oliver. "But Leeeenn.. Please kiss meeee!!!" She whined. Ugh.. I just wanna get this over with okay?? if I don't do what she says.. my grandfather would kill me.. Yeah. He threatened his own grandson just for a whore. I just HAVE to kiss her.

I shrugged and leaned over to give her a passionate kiss. I wouldn't say its passionate.. its just.. a little rough. I really hate doing this kind of thing to her.. I wanted to do this with oliver.. I miss him so much..

My thoughts were snapped out when I hear a familiar voice yell..

"L-len?!?!"

I quickly pulled out to see Oliver... He's crying. Oh no.. Please don't think wrong about this oliver.. I don't love her.. I love You...

As he looked at me with that crying face, He ran away... I knew I have to do something, so I chased him. I hear miku calling my name. She's not the important one.. oliver is.. He's my only one.. no one else.. Just him. So he always comes first.

As I reached for him, I spotted him at the part of the park where we made up when miku first kissed me. He was curled up. I hate to see him cry like that..

...Please Understand Me...

//Hahahahaha!! 21st chapter! its dooonee!! Thanks for zhe support guys!! Loves and kisses to all!!