I Love You

//Sorry that I never get to update yesterday! But hey! I was planning to post 2 chapters today! Maybe I would.. Maybe I wouldn't so yeah... But really, PLEASE ENJOOOY!!!

Len's P.O.V

We were so bored. Oliver and I sat boredly in the couch doing nothing but looking at each other and thinking about something we could do. I looked at him who was staring seriously at me. "What is it, sweetie?" I asked him. His puffy cheeks are so cute. And his golden eyes... So adorable. "I know you're bored but I promise, I'll think of something we should do-" My sentence was cut off by him. "Let's have a throwback!!" He yelled proudly. I lift up an eyebrow. "Whats that?" I asked. "Its when we talk about our past! You know first time we met?" He said. Oohhhh.. Now I get it. "Sure! You go first!"

He nodded and thought for a moment. "Hmmm... You see... When I first heard that you were enrolling at our school, I was fangirling inside my thoughts. You know, you're my inspiration! I actually listened to your songs to get the bad moods off.." He told me. Man, I'm glad oliver loves my singing. And most of all, I'm glad that I helped him even before I met him. "My turn, you see... When I got off the link at school, you caught my eye.. You were crying, and you're bleeding. At first I thought why I care about you when you hated me. But then I realized that I really love you." I told him. And he seemed to blush. One point for Len. Zero points for oliver. I am indeed awesome.

"And you know what? Before you got to the school, people will always make fun of me and stuff. Tried to ignore them but they won't stop. I guess I'm just an easy target." He said and looked down. I began hugged him tight. He shouldn't say things like that. "No oliver.. You're not an easy target. They're just jerks who doesn't care about other people. You're so special oliver.. They don't know that you're perfect. They're blind." I told him proudly. He seemed to smile and pull away from the hug gently. "So Len, do you have any relationships before me?" He asked innocently.. He's asking this now? Well, me and oliver have been together for 3 years now. Maybe its time that I should tell him. "Yes... Her name is Luka." I plainly said. I don't really want to talk about luka right now. She brings back memories... "Oh... Tell me something about her Len.." Oliver asked

"No oliver...." I said. I don't want to bring this up. But oliver shook me slightly. "Please Len..." He begged. Why does he want to talk about this? "No oliver...!" I was near of blowing up. "Pleaaseee!!" He begged even more. "I SAID NO OLIVER!!" I yelled at him. Oh god.. What have I done?!?! "Oh.... Sorry..." He let go of me gently and moved to the other corner of the couch. Away from me. I pulled his arm and embraced him with a hug. "I'm sorry oliver." He nodded. "Its okay Len.." He said. "I was the one who was supposed to be sorry" then he added.

"As for Luka.. She reminded me much of you.. She's so sweet like you. But then... There comes the time that she died because of a cancer. Truthfully, I missed her a little bit for now." I said. Oliver looked up at me, and pushed me away. I wondered why. "Oliver?"

"So... That's how it is..." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked him. He looked at me as if he was about to cry. "I was just a replacement?!?!" He cried. That's what he thought? "No oliver!! I love you! I really do!"

"Len!! What if she doesn't have a cancer huh? What if she didn't die?! Then.. Then.. You're still with her!! And.. And.. You're happy with her... And then... You'll just look at me as if I was just a stranger.. That's what you'll think of me for sure..." He told me. He thought that? That wasn't true. I met oliver as if it was really faith or destiny or something.

"Oliver... Me and Luka don't have any challenges in our relationship. Its just like a plain relationship. That's all.. I loved her. But I don't even know if she's just acting so sweetly to me, because. I don't even feel anything from her.. But you.. You're the only person who changed me. All those hardships we had.. Its just challenges. Dont think of it as if we were not ment to be. But imagine... We've gone through those challenges without leaving each other. Sure we got hurt but. We were always there for each other. No matter what happens.. We're still bonded together... It means.. We were really ment to be together."

I told him then I saw his smile. That's what I always wanted to see. All the time. His smile..

[*]" I know I hurt you. I know I made you cry. I know I’m not the best, but I’m definitely your guy. I will wipe away every tear. I will make you smile I will make you open your heart, even if it takes a while." I told him sweetly as I hug him tightly.

He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something. [*]" It was never suppose to be you. I was never supposed to love you. I was never suppose to be with you, but somehow I am. I don’t know how this happened, but it did. I don’t know how, but I love you." I smiled at his sweetness and kissed him quickly.

"I love you too, Oliver...."

//Omaaaiii!! Finaallyy!! I have no idea what chapter this is but hey! I finished the chapter! Anyways

With the [*] it means I borrowed those lines at tumblr! Crediitsss to the amazing person who built askthecouple Len and Oliver. Hoozaaaa!!

Laterzzz!