Unexpected Guests

//HIIIII!!!! AND SHOOO!! THIS IS THE 25th chapter and I think We MAY be close to the end!! Just a few chapters more!! xD

ENJOOOY!!

Len's P.O.V

I never came home 2 weeks later after I fought with my grandfather. My mom and Dad knew that I was going to stay with oliver for a while so yeah.... I was lying beside a sleeping oliver.. He was always smiling when he sleeps. He's so adorable. I love him....

I was hugging him to get closer to me. He was mumbling my name.. How cute.. "Len..." I always loved his voice. He can be a great singer... Some day he'll be a singer just like me... We'll do duets and stuff.. Oh Oliver..

He opened his eyes slightly, looking at me with a bright smile. I smiled at him too. A good thing to start the great morning. His smile... His face.. His Oliverness.... Is that even a word?? Nyeh. I'll take it as a word. He's so perfect. I couldn't resist him

I squished him tighter as I started to kiss him happily as if he was a baby. "L-leeeen!!! You're squishing me!!" He whined childishly. "But you're cute!! How could I EVER resist you??" I said. Me and Oliver are alone today. His parents have to go somewhere in the morning. we'll just see them at dinner.

"Time to stand up Len! we'll make breakfast!!!" He said happily and stood up. I have no choice but yo stand up too because he was pulling my arm. "W-wait up Oliver!!" I constantly yelled. "aaawww come on Len!!!" As we got down the stairs, I sat down at the counter and Oliver started preparing the pans and some food to cook. Until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled.

As I reached through the door... I opened it.. and there I saw...

Miku and My grandfather.. They didn't look quite happy.. in fact, they're furious. Why should they come here?!?!

//You'll never guess what will happen after that!! xD And Anyway!! I'm gonna change my name in wattpad and On fan fiction.net!! Shoooo.. Yeaaahh!!!