Always And Forever

//I updated this 5 minutes after the chapter 21.. xD so this is pretty much chapter 22 (duh)

ENJOOY!!

Len's P.O.V

Oliver... Please understand what I'm going to say.. Please don't misthought what you saw. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it. I walked up to oliver as I say something. "Oliver..." He looked at me.. No.. He was glaring at me. I figured that he's Very.. very mad.

"Oliver... I'm sorry.. Its not what it lo-"

"sorry?!?! Ha! sorry doesn't even mean anything Len!! Its not what it looks like?!??! Because I thought for sure that it IS what it looks like Len!! I'm not crying because you kissed her. I know that would happen! I'm crying because I felt like I was a fool to trust you in the first place! I should've let go sooner! You.. you never texted me. I cry, but you weren't there when I needed you. For godsake!! You even missed our 3rd anniversary!!"

He yelled at me. I felt really bad. As if.. I was going to cry. I really felt like I was the idiot one. I left him.. I was never there when he cried. I was never even there for our 3rd anniversary. I'm sorry oliver. But I have explanation for all of that.. If only you would listen..

"Oliver!!! You trusted me because you Love me!! Plus.. I never betrayed you!! You never let go because I begged you not to! I never texted you because Miku took away my phone! I was never there when you needed me.. But imagine how much I needed YOU!! I missed our anniversary because my grandfather forbids me to go out without miku!!" I yelled back. I noticed Oliver cry even more.

"STOP LYING!! Len.. I can't believe you!! I trusted you!! Why... Why are yo-"

"I'm NOT LYING oliver!! If I was just lying... WHAT AM I DOING HERE EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO YOU?!?!?" I yelled even more. I tried to high him but he pushes away.. I.. needed his warmth.

"Len!! please... Don't.. Don't do this to me anymore!! stop it!! I was hurting!! You.. you just don't care!!"

"Of course I cared Oliver!! You were hurting right now right?!?! That's why I'm here for you!! I promised you everything!!! I wanted to make you happy!! That ring-"

"What ring?!?! THIS ring?!?!" He showed his hand with the ring on his finger. "This...I don't want this!! Give it to miku!! she the one you love!! Here!!!" He slipped the ring off his finger and threw it to me. "I dont need it anymore.. in fact.. I dont need YOU anymore!! Len.. You did this TWO TIMES!! How.. How could I EVER trust you now?!?!" He yelled at me. Tears fell out of my eyes as I tried to hold Oliver's wrists.. "Oliver.. Please I love you so much.. Don't.. leave me.. Remember what I promised you?? I NEVER broke that promise oliver... I don't love her.. I love you..." I calmed down a bit. I was crying furiously.. I sensed Oliver calming down. And he hugged me. I missed this.

"L-len.. I'm sorry.. all the things that I said. I'm really really sorry.. I... I need you!! I.. I love you!! I guess I'm just jealou- No.. I'm not jealous... I'm just.. afraid..."

"Afraid of what, Oliver??"

"I'm just afraid of losing you..." He cried on my shoulder. "You won't lose me, oliver.." I said as I held his hand and slipped the ring back to his finger. "I... Im sorry to throw this away.." He said. "No oliver.. IM sorry. About everything... I'm such a bad boyfriend"...

"No you arent, Len.. Your the best boyfriend anyone could ever have. That's why um so lucky to have you.." He told me. That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me.

Then i noticed his wrist.... There's lines of scars. Some are new.. some are old. What? "Oliver.. What's this?" I showed him his wrist. He looked at it as if he was going to cry. I hugged him very tight. "You... You were hurting yourself??" I asked. He nodded slightly. This.. This is all because of me?? Oliver... "I'm sorry I made you do this, Oliver.." I apologized.

"Everything's okay Len.. I'm not gonna do it anymore... I.. i love you Len..."

"I love you too Oliver...

...Always And Forever.."

//Yaayy!! It sucks! so yah!! xD