Alone With You

//HIIIII!!! I'm BACK!! you miss me?? No?? Awwww... Okaaayy!!

Enjoy!!

Oliver's P.O.V [Takes Place After They Go Home from the park]

Me and Len came to my house. Since mom and dad aren't here because they have business to attend to.

I can't risk to look at Len then after he said THAT. He's so sweet. And so true. I love him so much. Leeeeennnn!!!!

Me and Him are sitting on the couch cuddling. "Hey Len......" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Yes Oliver??" He said. I could smell his breath so minty.

"Nothing. I just wanna see your face more." I said. He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You can always ask, Oliver." He said.

"Kiss me, Len.. Like you never kissed before." I demanded. I want you... I want you now....

He only giggled a bit and kissed me roughly. Which makes me lie down the couch.... We are finally going to do it....

[One smexy Lemon later..... BUWAHAHAHA!! I SHALL TORTURE YOU BY NOT POSTING ONE!!! IM SO BAD!!! AND AWWEEESSSUUUMM!! Mostly, AWESOOOOME!!]

After that happened, I lied my head on his chest. "I love You Len..."

"I love You too Oliver... Forever and Ever and EVER!!!" he said. I smiled at him. "Really??"

"Really." He cuddled me next to him and I giggled. "I love you too, Len"

That night.. That I wouldn't forget..

When I was Alone with you......

/WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm soowwwyyy!!!! Its too short!! I shall post another one, TODAYYYY!!!! Wait for ettt!! Wait For EET!!!

And For The InsaneAuthor: You requested a lemon. I'll try to post one AGAIN. and for the duration of the chapters, I'll try to post a long one.. if I feel like it... The feeelsss!!