How Long??

//So!! I didn't get any reviews!! but its okay!!! I'll still update xD

Enjoy!!

Oliver's P.O.V

[Few Months Later]

I miss Len.. Yes.. we have been emailig each other and stuff after the few months he left. But then after a few more months, he never contacted me anymore. He'll always say they he's too busy or some sorts. I could understand that. but.... He's completely ignoring me.

Len... Have you forgot me already?? I miss you... And I still love you.. Why?? I was almost crying when I think about Len.. It wasn't the same anymore... I really miss him..

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I wiped the tears away. "Its open" I called out. And my mom was there when the door opened. "Oliver, its time for dinner." She said and smiled at me. I wasn't really hungry.

"I'm not hungry..." I said as I cover my face with a pillow. My mom sighed and frowned as she walked up to my bed and sat there. "Ollie.. is this about Len again?? I know he's away and i know you never talk to him because he's too busy.. But. its very unhealthy for you to think about negative things about him. Plus.. I know.. he really misses you right now... You know??" My mom is acting awkward since Len never talked to me too.. Even dad... Is there something they are hiding from me?? I must know..

------------------------------------

[Len's Comeback]

Today is the day... Today that I'll see Len again. I was almost jumping for joy. I really really miss him... Today, is our day!!!

I was waiting for him to come out of the airport. I really want to see him now!! I really NEED to see him!! I can't wait. As I was looking around. I spotted a blonde.. it was Rin... I ran up to her and called her name "Rin!!!" I yelled. She looked at me and smiled. "Oliver!!" She hugged me and I hugged her back excitedly. As we pulled out, I asked her a question. "Where's Len?!?!?!" I exclaimed. She chuckled.. nervously.. "Oh... umm.. He's gonna be here... he's just in the restroom.. we'll wait for him!!" She said and smiled. "Okay!!" I said excitedly. I can't wait to see Len!!

As I waited longer, I was getting impatient. "Oliver!!" a familiar voice called. I turned my head to look at the person. and.. it was Len... I almost teared up with joy and I ran to hug him tight.. He hugged me back. I miss his warmth. "I miss you so much." I said. "I miss you too oliver...." He said and look at me with a big smile. "I love you oliver..." "I love you too, Len... I have a question though".

"What is it, Sweetie??"

"Why haven't you answered my calls for the past few months??" I asked awkwardly. Len and Rin's smile turned into a frown. Why?? Len hugged me tight. "I'll tell when we get to your house okay??" I smiled and nodded. "Okay..."

-Oliver's House-

"Oh.. Hi Len!!! Long time no see!!" My mom greeted Len.. Actually. Rin got straight to their house so its just me and Len who got here. "Nice to see you again SeeU and Seewoo!!" After that... There was an awkward silence.. Mom and Dad where looking at Len sadly.. Why? then the silence was broke by my mom. "So! Len!! I guess you have to tell Oliver ALL about your tour!! so go to his room with him!! you need alone time!!" She said. Me and Len nodded. I led him to my room and closed the door behind me. Then I looked at Len. "So.. What was the silence about.?" I asked.

Len just looked at me sadly as if he was going to cry. "L-len?"

"Oliver...."

"Len?? Please Len.. don't cry for what ever it is!!"

He tried to hug me and I hugged back. What's wrong??

"Oliver.. I'm sorry.. I.. I betrayed you.."

He what?? What the heck?!?!

"Len.. What.."

"I'm sorry oliver... For the past few months that I never talked to you.. Its because... I'm Engaged with another girl.."

And then it hit me. He was crying. I don't want to see him cry. As if.. He was forced to get engaged. This must be so hard. It hurts me so much.. But he doesn't have the intention to betray me.

Len....

How Long Have You Been Suffering Like This??

How Long Have You Been Crying Like This?

How Long Have You Been Forced Like This??

How Long???

//THAAATTSSS. IIITT!! TOLD YA IT ISNT OVER YET! AND TRY TO FIND OUT WHO WAS LEN ENGAGED WITH?!?! OLLIE WOULDNT LIKE HER VERY MUCH!!! TILL NEXTTIME!!!