Forever and Always

// Okay so I decided to continue this story!! We still aren't halfway through the whole story so yeahhh!! XD

Enjooooy!!

Oliver's P.O.V

Len and I were walking home. I wonder what will his family say to see him again? Well... His family didn't get to visit him tofay because they were quite busy. But I'm sure that they're eager to see Len. And as for Miku and Len's grandpa... Well... Miku apologized... But not Len's grandpa. Does he really not care for his own grandson? I covered for miku when the police asked what happened. I couldn't let miku get in trouble no matter how much hurtful things he did to me and Len. And when she apologized, She looked sincere. She told me that she wont bother us anymore.. Well I guess that's that.

I looked at len's adorable face as we walk together. He noticed me.. And looked at me. "Like what you see?" He said. I giggled for a bit. "Of course i do!!" I said. I noticed him chuckle. I miss his laughs. That smile... I missed that too. Sometimes I wonder what will Len say when I pull him into an unexpected kiss.. Well.. I have to do it so I could know it. I pulled his arm and pushed my lips to his. He has a quite shocked expression at first. But then he gave in. He kissed me back. Once he pulled away, he still have the shocked look on his face.

"Wow Oliver.... I didn't even expect you to do that." He said. I giggled and hugged him. "That was great huh?" I said and looked up at him. He hugged me back. "Of course it is!!" I pulled away and grabbed his hand then walked again. "Let's go to your place Len! Your family would be very happy to see you again!!!" I said. "Wh-what about miku and grandpa?" He asked. I paused for a minute and looked at him. "Miku apologized to us and said she wouldn't bother s anymore. Well.. As for your grandfather...." He looked at me with that sad face then hugged me. "I know... My grandfather doesn't care about me ever since I was born." He told me. "I'm just a useless being... Nobody cares about me...." He added I pulled back and looked at him seriously.. "No Len... You are NOT useless! Don't think of yourself like that!! That old man is a jerk!! Look at what miku did! She apologized because she cares!! Look at your parents!!! They care!! Rin!! She's your sister! She cares about you!! Me!! Len... You know I cared about you... I love you so much.. Don't think of yourself like that Len... You're the best person ever." I told him. He smiled at me with tears flowing down his cheeks. "Oliver.. I love you too!!" He gave me a quick kiss and hugged me tight. "I love you too Len.. Forever"

I love him.. I really do..

Forever and Always