Kyo shakes his head. "Why am I not freaking surprised?" Kyo smacks their heads together knocking them out cold. 

"So, wait aren't you and Rias having relations at night?" Kiryuu asks. She was a brown-haired girl with large spectacle glass. 

Kyo smacks his forehead. "Pervs, fangirls, stalkers, is the ORC the only group of people that are normal in this school?" Kyo then groans and holds his arms in pain. 

Issei puts his hand on his shoulder. "Kyo, you okay?" 

Kyo nods. "Fine. Just need to see Akeno." 

"Arms again?" 

"Bingo." Kyo then heads out. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After having his arms drained through Akeno's "healing methods", Kyo and the rest of the ORC were holding a meeting in Kyo's room. 

"Well then, let's begin our regular meeting." Rias declares. "This month's contract numbers are in, Akeno: eleven..." 

"That's right." Akeno giggles. 

"Koneko: ten..." 

Koneko nods. "Sounds good." 

"Kiba: eight, Asia: three..." 

"That's great, Asia." Kiba compliments. 

"Way to go, lady!" Akeno agrees. 

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much!" Asia says gratefully. 

"And finally, Kyo and Issei: twenty." Rias finishes. Kyo and Issei smirk before fist-bumping. Kiba pats them on the back while Akeno kisses them on the cheek. 

Rias sips her tea and smiles at Kyo. "Well done. As to be expected of my boyfriend." 

"Knock it off, you're making me blush here." Kyo laughs. 

"Sorry, we don't mean to intervene." Anaria says walking in with Issei's mom. "We just brought up some snacks." 

"Thanks, mother." Kyo nods. 

"Also..." Issei's mom then holds up a photo album. "I brought something I thought might inspire everybody." 

Issei slaps his forehead. "Mom!" 

Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Koneko all gather around Anaria and Issei's mom as they look at photos from him as a baby. 

Kyo laughs his head off at Issei's embarrassing misery until he notices Kiba with a serious face looking at another photo album. "Yo, Kiba. You good?" 

Kiba doesn't say anything and continues to stare at one of the pictures in the album. "I guess anything's possible..." Kiba puts down the album and exits the room. 

Kyo looks confused before he looks at the album and sees Issei and another girl when they were younger. He then also notices the sword behind them in the background.