Chapter 17: 5 months later

Start from the beginning

He also had the guts to pierce his eyebrow, which almost gave Kihyun a heart attack but has learned the hard way that he couldn't get that thing out of Changkyun's face without ripping his skin off

He also had the guts to pierce his eyebrow, which almost gave Kihyun a heart attack but has learned the hard way that he couldn't get that thing out of Changkyun's face without ripping his skin off... Kyun also colors his nails black when he feels like it.

Changkyun was healthier and could sleep better at night. The time away from Jooheon did him good. He could now face everything head-on without fear. He feels more confident and more determined. He learned how to fight and how to shift.. not completely but he can last longer than before in his wolf form. He was trying very hard to become strong for himself and his friends that he considers his family. Kyun has also been working on the same cafe as Aerum and Kihyun, but unlike them, he works in the kitchen. He helps with pastries and any other food order.

The small family has progressed. A lot. They have grown closer and more careful. They haven't forgotten the dangers of bumping into other wolves or their own pack members. They have been very wary and have been keeping a close watch on The Clan pack. Jooheon had many units patrolling his lands, his pack, and the lands near the blue moon pack that was destroyed.

Changkyun and the others have been waiting for the perfect chance to sneak into the lost community of the Blue Moon pack.... but it has been hard because when it wasn't The Clan pack keeping strict watch... it was the SHINee pack or the Bangtan pack... allies of Jooheon's pack.

It was super hard and very frustrating. Their health dropped a little.

Kihyun and Changkyun were almost going bald with all the stress. No matter what they did, they couldn't get closer to the Blue Moon's pack. They decided to wait for the perfect opportunity ... little did they know that it would come walking right into their café one day.

.☆。• *° °

Kihyun was brewing fresh coffee beans whilst Aerum was chatting with some customers. Kihyun WASNT feeling so good lately. He was under a lot of stress and he was worrying too much about his kid's safety.

Yeah ... kids... he feels like he's raising the other three wolves.

Anyway, he feels worried. Like something would threaten his and his wolves freedom and Kihyun wasn't one to ignore his instincts... after all... omegas are sensitive when it comes to sensing danger. After the fifth month of living in Seoul, he comes into the coffee shop with Changkyun and Aerum and he feels something worrisome. He feels unsafe. He feels like something dangerous was lurking nearby but he doesn't know what it is or why.

He didn't tell the others because he didn't want to worry them. He would text JangMi every hour to know her whereabouts and most importantly to know if she's safe.

9:22 a.m
Baby 3

Baby 3: Yes! I'm at school and in class! 😩