EPILOGUE

Kevin Li: "Nya give me your cabin luggage I will carry."

"Let me help with the writing "

Again the DRUK AIRLINES are delayed by one hour.

Brenya: "It's  fine Kevin I can use my left hand. "

"By the way I am ambidextrous."

"Could you get me coffee latte from that Cafe Coffee Day?"

Kevin:   "Sure Nya!"

They waited for the flight announcements and finally boarded the DRUK AIRLINES to Bangkok via Paro, Bhutan.

( The media had ran the news of cracking of Gun running and millitants business houses links for more than one week. Though Jerry Liang  was capable Investigator still he also succumbed to money and his emotional rage and revenge and finally he was counted among the ruthless criminals. Brenya was given a promotion as Chief Investigator but she declined the offer and took long sabbath from work. She informed her authorities she would reconsider only after her well deserved vacation and rest. Kevin was already wooing his childhood sweetheart Brenya but he was scared to propose and waited for her to recover from her trauma of losing Johnson.

DG Ravindra was hailed as HERO  and recommended for prestigious President Award for outstanding performance and contribution to society in tackling one of the Social  Menace just few months  before his retirement. Jeremy Rao got his well deserved promotion and taken to New Delhi for tackling another insurgency problem in Kashmir as Chief of Operation based in New Delhi.)

AFTER 7  YEARS...

Kevin: "Nya please pick up  Remy(boy) and Ryma(girl) ( twins children of Kevin and Brenya) from Hip Hop  class .

"I hope you're attending the meeting today at 3pm. "

Brenya: "Kev Honey! "

"Please excuse me today."

"I promise  to meet my friend Jennifer Huang and she was coming to our residence."

"Please Honey! Could you send somebody to pick up Remy and Ryma. "

Kevin: "Ok Darling! I will send my PS."

" Jennifer Huang who took over from you sweetheart?"

Brenya:  "Yeah! She is coming with some guy from India."

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

Brenya : "Mary check the CC TV ."

Mary: "The security called on the intercom it was Jennifer Huang and J R ."

Kevin: "Mary let them in and please make them comfortable at the Lounge. "

Mary : "Yes Sir and Madam I mean Brenya. "

( Kevin Li and Brenya Black  got married after one year of coming back from Guwahati. Brenya was not keen to marry and fall in love again but both Li and Black family really persuaded Brenya and finally due to persistent wooing of Kevin also agreed for marriage. Just one year after wedding they got twins and they named them Remy for boy and Ryma for girl. She resigned from Investigator job and joined her husband  Kevin as Inside Security Chief)

Brenya in her summer flower frock and sandals  came out to meet her friend Jennifer Huang.

Brenya: " What brings you Busy lady? "hugging her.

Jennifer: "Remember JR your old conspirator from India?"chuckling loudly.

Brenya was staring hard at JR and squelling
"oh!! Jeremy Rao!"

"My My! How come?"

"You two upto something?"

Jeremy Rao: "Madam Brenya Black or Li?"

" How do you do?"

Brenya: "Fine Mr Rao both Black and Li.

"And giggling"...

Jennifer: "Let me introduce properly. Jeremy Rao  DG Special Operations, New Delhi."

"We are into another covert operation, HUMAN TRAFFICKING TO ARAB COUNTRIES FROM RURAL INDIA, BANGLADESH AND NEPAL."

Jeremy:  "Madam Li please help us with your connections and join hands together to get these Fuckers .

Brenya: "No more PLEASE "

"No more operations pleeease. "

"Jeremy Rao NO NO NO NO BIG NO!!!!!"

                            THE END

( FRIENDS PLEASE READ MY NEXT BOOK BRINGING UP GEN X.....SOCIAL FABRIC. THIS BOOK WILL COME OUT SHORTLY PLEASE CHECK IT UP. THANK YOU EVERYONE AND PLEASE COMMENT AND CONTINUE TO VOTE)