CHAPTER 14 LAST MINUTE CHANGE

CRASH.....SH...SH......
Eeeeee.......oh.....oh...Aio.....
Johnson tried to get up from bathroom but he could not move his leg and dragged himself towards the door . He had finished his bath and was about to change his clothes when he slipped on the piece of soap and hit his leg on the toilet stand.
He tried again to stand up but again he tumbled back.
Tap...tap....tap.........tap...

Tap......
Tap..... he rapped the door.
Bang...bang...bang..and he screamed .
Anyone.....Changki....Bro......Help me!!!!!
Rat....tat.....tat.....tat.....tat.....
Anyone there????

Finally Changki came rushing hearing the cries.

Bro! Bro! What happened?

Are you okay??????

Open the door Bro.

Open.......
Can't get up Bro!......moaned Johnson painfully.

". Slipped and perhaps broken my ankle Bro."

"My ankle is swollen and feeling nauseous. "
"Bro! Help me!"panted the ruthless Viper.

"What the Hell! Bro!moaning like bitch."

"My Gosh! Crying like baby????

"Day dreaming about that Bitch Black again???"

"Bro! Serious advice. She would be the death of you."

"Nah! Bro! I said slipped on a piece of soap."
Replied Johnson.

"Hold on ! Bro!" And kicked the door with his might.

The door was broken down and they carried him to the bedroom. His ankle was swollen and he had extruding pain.
He could not even move his left leg and screaming like hell.

"Give me some painkillers. " cried Johnson.

Two pills were given to him to ease his pain.

There was no medical doctor or clinic nearby and they could not afford to take him to proper Chiangmai for treatment.

However, one of the Thai guy managed to get local physician who could set fractured bones better than medical doctor.

In fact he was so expert, ranging from antidote for snake venom to curing fractured bones and swelling, he was called Doctor.

The only payment he required was foreign drink like Scotch or Vodka along with money.
He guaranteed one month of resting the ankle and the fractured bones were as fresh as new.

He conjured up locally available medicinal plants to heal the broken bones.

The local physician was called and after setting his bone he was bandaged with local medicine.

Some strict instruction from Physician or Doctor Mu Mu.

Doctor Mu Mu : " Change the medicinal paste as soon as dried up and No washing with water after the medicine was tied. "

Doctor Mu Mu: "Eat proper food and no movement of injured part."

"After one month practice walking slowly."

Thomas Reuben Shanghi treated him to a big drinking session with fried local chicken and best rice of Thailand cooked in butter.
Then he was sent off with more bottles of Scotch and Vodka and plenty of money.

The month of October was very pleasant in Thailand. Weather was good and rain had stopped. Autumn month could be described as the best month. Festivities had started and the tourists thronged the country for visits.

Preparation was completed for carrying the consignment but Johnson was in no position to travel because of his fractured ankle.

Thomas held the secret meeting with Johnson and Changki and three other persons who would assist them.