Chapter 29

Lisa's POV

"You seem worn out, are you alright?" Jisoo asked worriedly. "I'm perfectly fine it's just that a lot of things happen lately." I said as we walked together heading to our classroom.

"If you got a problem you can always tell me." I'm thankful for having a good friend like her but who knows.

"Where is she?!" A girl shouted in the hallway.

"What's up with her?"

"Woah, looks like someone made Tzuyu mad."

I'm getting a strange feeling about this.

"Where is Lisa?!" She break in our classroom everybody stared at me I hear whispers from them they seem confused and I for once is baffle about it.

"Hey hey, why is she looking for you?" Jisoo question silently as I covered my face with a book."To be honest, I don't know." I replied.

"Ugh! Can someone tell me?!" She yelled more not minding the other classes. She looks like an insane person.

I stood up. "I'm here, can you please quiet down."

"Follow me we need to talk." Tzuyu said.

I followed her and we ended up at the school's rooftop. There was a cold silence between us. She turned around and looked at me with this strong tensed emotion of her.

"Listen I wanna make things clear." She then spoke."What things?" I asked.

"Do like- I mean love Jungkook?" My eyes grew wider from that question. I always think with my head and not hearing out my heart from what it wants, all this time.

Do I even?

"Come on answer me!"

"To tell you frankly, I'm not sure." I wasn't sure the way I answer could be a lie or not.

"Lisa, Didn't you know Jungkook broke up with me and for the moment. We could be forever but all he could think was you." She said, I can tell she is tearing up."I know this must sound stupid but Jungkook is a nice gentle guy somehow he doesn't like being with me."

"W-what are you trying to say?" I am in daze. Should I let this slip, be worried or-

"Why are you so clueless?! He still loves you!" Then she walked out.

Time has passed.
•••

"Hey! Where is the energetic Lisa I know?" Taehyung came out of nowhere.

"We're not that close.."

"But I'm still you're friend, right?" He put his face closer to mine. "Ew no." I stepped back and grab the things from my locker. By then, I saw Jungkook heading towards my direction with his hands on his pocket. I hurriedly get my stuffs after that few of my books drop suddenly.

Great! Sh*t.

Taehyung helped me I reached out for the last book, out of the blue a guy's expensive looking shoe appear. He stepped on my physic book. I scan from bottom to top...

"J-jungkook?" I grabbed the book and stood up quickly.

"Looks like I need to give you guys some space ehehehe.." Taehyung left.

"W-what do you want?" I asked looking down trying to avoid contact with him. "Look up idot! I don't like the view of foreheads." Jungkook said playfully.

"Are you here to mock me cause I got things."

He grab my chin and force me to look up to him. "You really got the nerve to vomit on my shirt."

"Did I?"

"You did"

Why is my heart pounding so fast as if it is going to explode like a bomb?I feel my self heating up. I think I.....

"Lisa.." He lets go of my chin his tone become more softer. Why is this happening are we having a staring contest.

•••

To be continued.