Chapter 28

"Ugh"

I woke up feeling my headache. Did I become sober? This is not what I am expecting I hope my parents won't find out about this. I see myself on a bed as I sat up then I slowly look at my left side.

"Sh*t"

It's a guy.

Then I quickly peeked under the cover. I felt relieved cause I was fully dressed. The room seem to be so neat when there was a party last night. I quickly jumped out the bed and make it to the door.

"Hey!" a soothing familiar voice says.

I watch at the corner of my eye. "Look.." As I turned around to confront him, I gasped.

"Jungkook?!" He was shirtless. I cover my eyes. "What did you do to me last night?!"

He rolled his eyes."Tsk..You were so drunk that you vomitted on my expensive shirt." My eyes got widen. I bowed my head. "I-I'm really sorry!"

"Well I can let you go this time." He put a smirk on his face. I sat up and went to the door and take my leave.

Jungkook's POV

"Silly girl."

Flashback

"Well thank you for the invite. We shall take our leave now." My mon said with a soft smile.

"Looks like Lisa is buff out just by one glass of wine." Dad chuckled at her. Well actually she finished the whole bottle without anyone noticing it, only I. She is sure is sneaky.

"Now it's time to head home shall we." Lisa's mom insisted."Jungkook, why don't you drove Lisa to her place. Lisa, are you fine with it?" My mom asked.

"S-sure" She stuttered. Her face is starting to get red like a tomato.

Later on Lisa and I went to my car. Like a gentle man I opened the front door for her. Noticing her legs are getting shaky. After that I drove my car heading to her place.

Lisa twitch her eyes as if is she trying to seduce me or something."What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you even like her?" She asked intimidated.

"W-who?"

"Your girlfriend! Damn it!" She yelled totally drunk. I stopped the car."Wanna hear things out?"

"I'll be glad." She pouted as her face go all in red. "Turns out that my mom doesn't see me having a future with Tzuyu because she feel like something was wrong and dad agree with it and I broke up with her before the dinner started." I explained

"Your such a bast----" then she vomited on me. I was full intense mode.

"Lisa! You drank too much! You could just opened the window of the car and vomit over there!"

Then she passed out. Why is this happening to me?! I took off my shirt and throw it at the back of my car and drove fast as I could too head at my apartment.

Finally we've arrived and I smell like an expired milk. I bridal style carry her to my room and poof her on the bed. I took a long shower. After that I jumped on the bed and slept.

What a long day...